This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
Hi guys!

Well, I just started (trying) to play Dissdia on JPCSP. Problem is, the FPS is ridiculously slow (I'm talking 2-3 here). This is really weird as I can get up to full speed (58-60) in some instances when I play Crisis Core. Does have something to do with my settings?

P.S.: I didn't decrypt the game but it runs anyway.

EDIT: I read the previous posts and turned on only the GE screen options. Now FPS is going steady at 20 (which is fairly good) but the video quality leaves much to be desired (very grainy images). Is there anything I can do about this? Also, the video and audio aren't synced.

EDIT 2: Using the age-old formula of screwing with the settings, I managed to get (what I think is) normal video quality. With a price: Now my max FPS is only 15. Again, video and audio are still not synced. As I have mentioned earlier, I find this very odd since Crisis Core runs almost full speed without a hitch. What can I do to raise FPS?

Also, this may just be an in-game problem but I can't use the arrow keys to run during battle. I have to use the joystick config keys. Is there a way around this?

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by TenyumeKasumi - 06-14-2011, 02:25 PM