This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
[/quote]

Check the "Use native fonts" and make sure you have the font files from the SVN in it or better use a clean SVN build in a new directory
[/quote]

If I understand you correctly I've already got a clean build. Both of the versions I've tried it on are very new and I haven't changed anything in either of them.
The only option like that one I can see is "Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder", sorry if I'm missing something simple I don't know very much about jpcsp.

Edit* ehehe.. Use non-native fonts has gotten me past the whitescreen now, thank you very much Darth1701.
Now I just need it to stop pausing itself it would seem... the error display window doesn't show anything but the game pauses itself and then refuses to unpause for more than immediately after pressing run. So to make it a little further into the emulation I spammed the run button. Next, however, the game completely stopped.

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by EdwrdElric - 03-28-2011, 04:53 PM