This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
Hi, this is my first post on this forum.
Sadly, it's to ask about an issue I'm having!

I am using build 2039, and am unable to use the media engine. The game gets a similar debug echo that others have reported using that option. So, it doesn't bother me to have it unused.

However, the lack of video IS annoying. The problem I'm running into is pretty simple -- since buying this game, my screen has been "cracked" (destroyed). I wouldn't mind missing the cinematics if I'd seen them before, but this was going to be my first play though. The "This is a fake video" screen has instructions, but I can't get use of my PsP for that. There are numbers at the top showing what I guess are bytes loaded/bytes total (total being 20332544), and the text states:
Code:
The real video file is being saved under
    tmp\ULUS10437\Mpeg-20332533\Movie.pmf

Let the faked video run until the end (100%)
and then copy the PMF file to your real PSP under
    ms0:/tmp/Movie.pmf

Afterwards, run the 'Jpcsp Connector 3xx' on your
PSP and move all the generated RAW files from your
PSP
    MS0:/tmp/*.raw
to your computer under Jpcsp:
    tmp\ULUS10437\Mpeg-20332544\

You can then delete the raw files on your PSP.
After this, the video should be displayed correctly in Jpcsp when you restart the game.

I'll be honest, I have no idea if any of you can help me or not apart from fix-your-PsP advice (sarcasm is funny witty humor, I accept that, especially coming from a forum :P )
If there is, however, a way I can pull the movie files straight from my (encrypted, never got that far) copy on my PC and place them in said Mpeg folders, or if there is a decent work-around method for this issue, I'd appreciate the help! Thanks for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by Philsco - 03-23-2011, 01:06 PM