This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
ps2 
Big Grin
I say to them that the emulator of jpcsp I can improve many mas make run mas rapidly but with the prgrama of video me under the fps
My machine is amd athlon the IInd (x2) 2.8ghz card of video 512 memory ram of 2gb I say to them q make it run in you them fight with slightly from 10 to 11 fps with mas ram comprobe is better already

.... someone forms of making it run and what the lol says this of the impossible coding that should put on it where already it knows with a better version the game correra much better for ends of year
I assure them podra to play with the double of it of now.

luckkkkk....
: Cool:
Ciertamente, el vídeo de la fantasía dessidia en jpcsp es mi video ..... xD

oooOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ...
I had a brain fart from the post above. XD Ok, MAMEMaster. I just had a hard time trying to get what you wanted to tell us. Also if a pc can decrypt something of the iso I would like it to do sound. I know we have one that does about 60% of the sound but if it could do more that would be great. I hated doing that for crisis core on psp.(sharing it with family) I haven't done it with since.
One more time!
Hi guys I got a problem with character voice
when you go into the museum(under pp catalog)
the voice of character sounds really creepy
the voice seems to be speed up like five times or more
and i'm using a jap version
is it only me got this problem
or anybody else got the same problem
(11-10-2010, 09:40 PM)mt78120812 Wrote: Hi guys I got a problem with character voice

Yep I get it too but i'm using the European version.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(11-10-2010, 09:51 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(11-10-2010, 09:40 PM)mt78120812 Wrote: Hi guys I got a problem with character voice

Yep I get it too but i'm using the European version.
Could you post a log at DEBUG level: set the DEBUG level only shortly before the voice starts and end after hearing the first second voice. Also, you can customize the logger to only output "sceAudio" and "sceSasCore" information so that the log do not get too large.

Thanks!
Fully log debug sceaudio and sceSasCore 1832rev.

some voices in the battle (Cutscenes) sound bad.

currently has decayed much speed in this game

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 833.91 KB / Downloads: 95)
[Image: 1388267.png]
new vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvpMj1rewtM
In recent builds including rev 1890 I've been getting this error

15908 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x25 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
15920 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x25 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
15931 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x25 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
15944 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x25 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
15956 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x25 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
15956 [GUI] ERROR ge - Aborting current list processing due to too many errors

Appears right at the title screen.

(12-03-2010, 03:49 PM)pmk Wrote: new vid

awasome

How do you get background music well when U fighting, are U convert audio/video and placing it to tmp directory, just like FF crisis core Hyakki tutorial.

Please give me tutorial link to convert Dissidia FF Audio/Video Rolleyes
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
(12-10-2010, 09:44 AM)lasyn Wrote:
(12-03-2010, 03:49 PM)pmk Wrote: new vid

awasome

How do you get background music well when U fighting, are U convert audio/video and placing it to tmp directory, just like FF crisis core Hyakki tutorial.

Please give me tutorial link to convert Dissidia FF Audio/Video Rolleyes

Just extract the audio files and movie files you need from the umd using the UMDGen program, run renamer then run convertie if you set it up right and put the audio/video files in the tmp folder. Try using the new decode with sonic stage feature in the recent builds to save you sometime.