This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crisis Core Video(?) Problem
I've tried JPCSP back when it was old but I lagged. Now I'm back and tried Crisis Core again. The speed has definitely improved (used to be a steady 5 FPS; now it can at least get to 13 FPS xD). Graphics look better as well.

The only problem is. There really isn't much to be seen after the intro prerendered cutscene. I see fragments of Zack's face and then that disappears too. The battle sequence happens, the GUI shows up, but no environment or character models anywhere. The older revision at least showed them. I'm on revision 2324. Here's a screenshot to elaborate what I mean:

[Image: asas.png]

sorry for the large image....
There's a Crisis Core thread, please post any specific requests about the game there. As for your issue, it is verified that the latest rev 2324 will cause graphic issues. Download an older version and try again.