This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encrypted game
Hey everyone!! I got a problem with the game Final Fantasy: Dissidia. When I try to launch the game the emulator says the game's encrypted and I can't play it.
How can I decrypt it?
Pliiiiz someone help!!!! X(
(02-01-2011, 01:48 PM)neo-knight Wrote: Hey everyone!! I got a problem with the game Final Fantasy: Dissidia. When I try to launch the game the emulator says the game's encrypted and I can't play it.
How can I decrypt it?
Pliiiiz someone help!!!! X(

svn build 1975 ( which you can download here) can decrypt dissidia on the fly now.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Jpcsp should be the japanese last updated version of the emulator?

Btw it tells me "Critical error: Index: 255, Size: 2"... WT... T____T
What should I do?
(02-01-2011, 09:24 PM)neo-knight Wrote: Jpcsp should be the japanese last updated version of the emulator?

Btw it tells me "Critical error: Index: 255, Size: 2"... WT... T____T
What should I do?

Well then, I guess I was misinformed. To manually decrypt it you need to decrypt the eboot.bin using real psp and something called PRXDecrypter. Google it for more info.

oops... the fact's I don't have a... THANK YOU btw, I'll look for some other way to manage this! Smile
There might be a file "read me" in the game in which might be written the instructions how to play or install the game.

check it .
without psp cannot decrypt the game ?or can using other software to decrypted the game. Please help
(04-15-2011, 07:47 PM)mainterpet Wrote: Encrypted game is Depends on where you stole. The person who is "packed " using encryption, specifically so that you will be prompted to enter their name, their blog site at their Web site, etc.

I think your confused about the encryption they're talking about.

psp 
Do you know any tutorial or anything useful in the internet?I need one
Try ISOTool for Decrypting PSP iso