This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - ULJM05940
There are two problems in this game.

This game has a system which carries out a disc change temporarily and reads other UMD.
However, this system cannot be used in JPCSP.
It is because this game will be finished and other games will start, if other UMD are loaded when the dialog to which a disc change is urged is displayed.
The function to read only the information on a disc without starting the game of other UMD is required.

talk with NPC.
choose "conversation" > choose "Talk about a card " .
Then, broken graphics are displayed.
The graphics of a card should be displayed here.

Attached Files
.zip   log1.zip (Size: 8.67 KB / Downloads: 95)
.zip   log2.zip (Size: 10.73 KB / Downloads: 162)
(07-25-2012, 04:29 AM)matsutake (dk) Wrote: There are two problems in this game.

This game has a system which carries out a disc change temporarily and reads other UMD.
However, this system cannot be used in JPCSP.
It is because this game will be finished and other games will start, if other UMD are loaded when the dialog to which a disc change is urged is displayed.
The function to read only the information on a disc without starting the game of other UMD is required.
True, the functionality to switch to another UMD is completely missing in Jpcsp.
I've added Issue 308 (http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/issues/detail?id=308 ) to follow up on this function.
To collect more information, could you add the following lines to your LogSettings.xml and reach again the place where the game asks to change the UMD?
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceUmdUser'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>

(07-25-2012, 04:29 AM)matsutake (dk) Wrote: 2.
talk with NPC.
choose "conversation" > choose "Talk about a card " .
Then, broken graphics are displayed.
The graphics of a card should be displayed here.
Could you post a screenshot?
I suspect the problem is coming from these unimplemented functions:
Code:
Ignoring sceJpegInitMJpeg
Unimplemented sceJpegCreateMJpeg width=512, height=512
Unimplemented sceJpeg_8F2BB012 jpegBuffer=0x09B423D0, jpegBufferSize=106496, unknown1=0x09E41200, unknown2=1
Unimplemented sceJpegDecodeMJpegYCbCr jpegBuffer=0x09B423D0, jpegBufferSize=106496, yCbCrBuffer=0x09A29800, yCbCrBufferSize=49152, unknown=1
Unimplemented sceJpeg_67F0ED84 imageBuffer=0x09A35830, sourceBuffer=0x09A29800, widthHeight=0x02000200(width=512, height=512), bufferWidth=512, unknown=0x00020202

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
log and SS were attached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OS: WinXP 32bit CPU: Intel C2D E8400 @ 3.00GHz RAM: DDR2 4GB VGA: Geforce 9800GTX+ 512MB

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log.zip (Size: 831.33 KB / Downloads: 90)
Thanks, the image is really coming from the fake implementation of sceJpeg.
Could you insert this line in LogSettings.xml and run again until the display of the faked image:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceJpeg'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
Post the new log file and also the dumped Jpeg image under "tmp/ImageXXXXXXXX.jpeg".

Thank you!

(From your log file, I could collect the information I need for the UMD switch, but I need time to implement it)
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
log and jpeg were attached.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 485.21 KB / Downloads: 93)
.zip   jpeg.zip (Size: 104 KB / Downloads: 97)
(07-26-2012, 11:39 PM)matsutake (dk) Wrote: log and jpeg were attached.
Very helpful, thank you.
I've tried to decode the real Jpeg image in r2650 instead of displaying a fake one. Could you retest and post a new log file?
Nice work. No more broken graphics on "Talk about card". Retested on Tag Force 5 and 6. The log file below belongs to Tag Force 6.

.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.25 KB / Downloads: 91)
Thanks a lot for your hard work.
(09-26-2011, 08:47 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: Jpcsp r2324
Use Media Engine + Decode Audio SonicStage + use non-native fonts

when play story mode, at loading stop then run again but it still stuck at loading (pic4).

were is the download link? i dont find you cant help my
A log is attached.
The faked image is not displayed although dragonwaa has already reported.
Thanks.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 9.18 KB / Downloads: 91)
The game crashes everytime I summon a monster in a duel.

Attached Files
.rar   log-tf6.rar (Size: 14.82 KB / Downloads: 92)