This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FORUM QUESTION???
hy
i have a question
why when i or other member post question or help nobody answers???
Maybe because the user will just post a generic question "why won't this work" or "Help I get an error" but fail to give details
We don't have every game or a particular hardware configuration so testing will be mostly up to the person posting the bug.
Start by giving a detailed description of the problem(errors, warning ..etc), posting logs on the info setting and giving system specs as well emulator revision/version.

if people just put a little more effort into their posts I'm sure they would get a better response.
Also be sure to have some patience because some problems are difficult to solve
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(02-18-2012, 11:34 AM)hyakki Wrote: Maybe because the user will just post a generic question "why won't this work" or "Help I get an error" but fail to give details
We don't have every game or a particular hardware configuration so testing will be mostly up to the person posting the bug.
Start by giving a detailed description of the problem(errors, warning ..etc), posting logs on the info setting and giving system specs as well emulator revision/version.

if people just put a little more effort into their posts I'm sure they would get a better response.

how we can see or turn on the logs .. i try thats all in debug section but nothing seem changed on these viewer when i play a game
Change to info level and as long as the debug window is open it will be automatically recorded to log.html inside JPCSP folder. The devs may ask you log of another level but info is usually what they ask.
1. Debug -> Tools -> Logger -> Show Logger -> Select INFO.
2. Load the game then Run. (play until error.)
3. In the Jpcsp directory find log.html
4. compress the log with zip or similar archiver then attach the compressed log to your post.

but i cant select INFO from logger. nothing selected option. so my log still empty .why?Huh
Use up and down on your keyboard.
if you just click it one time you wont get any options
(07-11-2012, 03:11 PM)achmad Wrote: but i cant select INFO from logger. nothing selected option. so my log still empty .why?Huh
You can use the wheel on the mouse or the keyboard to select info if clicking on the box doesn't show anything.

[Image: wwkn51.jpg]

If you use Jpcsp Launcher then you can just right click > Enable log. for the same effect.
[Image: j9lsa9.jpg]

Please also tell us the specs of your computer Video Card, CPU, RAM, Operating System.