This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/EXTRA - ULUS10576
(05-28-2012, 10:16 PM)serio Wrote: if you can't do it with auto detection, just select manually (geforce 9 series, vista 64 bit, language i guess english).

I tried that and got the error. I'll wait a bit and see if it corrects itself.
or you can also try using a different browser (ff, chrome, opera or even ie) or the link i gave.
I don't recommend ie, but it might work
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
So, I have an interesting problem, and not one I've seen addressed anywhere. I can load AND play Fate/Extra, but for some reason the Items/Formal Wear seem to be bugged. Whenever I (apparently) get a piece of Formal Wear from an enemy/container, it doesn't show up in my inventory. Also, when I got fed up and went and BOUGHT the durn things, the description bar only shows a single character (sometimes a letter, sometimes punctuation. The Pirate Booty shows up as a period).

And it's not just normal items/FW - it's Key Items too. I can't even access the Private Room for some reason.

Finally, waay back when I went to put my name in, I got this weird-assed bug where the moonrunes worked fine, but the English letters were completely buggered. Only about half of them did anything at all, and when they did it was to punch in the two letters to the right of the one I put in.

It's a great game and I love it, but it's rapidly becoming unplayable (I can't get into the Colisseum to kill that git Shinji because Kotomine wants me to go back to my room and "review my info" - which I can't do, because it won't let me in Dodgy).

Help, please!

I'm running the 64-bit on Windows 7. And I'm pretty bloody sure it's not the graphics card (either that or I'm a colossal idiot).
check if you have debug fonts enabled (options>configuration>media tab), and turn them off. also dump your psp's fonts and put them in jpcsp's flash0 folder if that doesn't help.
(06-29-2012, 07:03 PM)serio Wrote: check if you have debug fonts enabled (options>configuration>media tab), and turn them off. also dump your psp's fonts and put them in jpcsp's flash0 folder if that doesn't help.

Made no difference. It's not that the font's wrong, it's that the options aren't even there.

And when they are there, they're mislabeled and illegible.

Is it a bad .iso? Because other than that, it works fine.
go to tmp/ULUS10576 folder and delete EBOOT.BIN, or try deleting the entire ULUS10576 folder from tmp. something inside could be responsible after being badly decrypted.

if it doesn't help, then it's probably a broken game, yeah. everything looks fine for me.

that shouldn't be happening, so either you have corrupted data in tmp folder or like you said, your game's broken.
(06-30-2012, 09:31 PM)serio Wrote: that shouldn't be happening, so either you have corrupted data in tmp folder or like you said, your game's broken.

Did a litttle digging around in the .iso. found an etra EBOOT.bin file. Deleted it. Works now. Thanks, mate.Big Grin
that shouldn't even be there though.

other than the original eboot there's only one other in the update folder, but that doesn't affect the game in any way.