This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
[Guide] Decode & Batch Copy PSP Audio / Video
Never mind hyakki, i downloaded the latest jpcsp (1881,, I love how you guys update fast!!!) AND ITS SUPERB!!!

The sound is so fine, finally, finally - I cant thank you enough man, I just cant!!!

But still, thanks man!!! I can finally play Crisis Core!!! Now I hope there is Kingdom Heart Birth By Sleep thread somewhere, I would love playing that after Crisis Core!!!

Man cant wait for Christmas vacation, will be sticking with the JPCSP thanks to hyakki - superb work <3 <3 <3
Hye hyakki, after decoding the video of Crisis Core, i got a freeze screen at the begining of the game after the initial storyline.. can u help?Smile

i only used : GE graphics and Media Engine
by the way, i'm using the v0.6 1772 jpcsp emulator.
i've tried v0.5 and still got the same result..Confused

i've added the attachment of my new game and save game freeze screen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Artasha - did you play Crisis Core on 32 bit? Did you do the right configurations?

Oh and get the newest jpcsp emulator, really, its superb and got its own audio (so you dont have to suffer).
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

Try doing what I said and then ask what your problem was.
Hye Moonwalker, i'm using windows 32 bit with a intel chipset 945. The Config's are using Ge graphics and media engine.
By the way, i have a problem using the latest jpcsp 1881 and 1898, i dont seem to have a black screen when i run the jpcsp............i'ts just white even when i start the game, there is no screen and nothing is running......AngelUndecided

i'm running on a win 32 bit, intel chipset 945, core 2 duo

using media engine, ge graphics......

help anyone??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I cant download Sonicstage. when i try to install it, it says there is a problem with my server and it terminates. How can i fix this?

EDIT: just got it to download.
I just decoded Harvest Moon hero leaf valley!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!
i don't know how to do ? because i do it's not work
..anyone can u upload file song decode...........
thx.........
ATI HD4850 DDR3 512mb OC 1100 mhz
COOLER: Corsair H50
(12-16-2010, 12:11 AM)soukasy Wrote: i don't know how to do ? because i do it's not work
thx.........

You guys are crazy. Stop asking for uploading decoded music! This is going totally in the wrong way. It is possible for you to do it yourself with the SonicStage option. Most of the music work then. If you have problems with that option tell us what is your problem exactly?
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(12-16-2010, 07:22 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 12:11 AM)soukasy Wrote: i don't know how to do ? because i do it's not work
thx.........

You guys are crazy. Stop asking for uploading decoded music! This is going totally in the wrong way. It is possible for you to do it yourself with the SonicStage option. Most of the music work then. If you have problems with that option tell us what is your problem exactly?

I have the same problem with the option but my problem is the sound run but at the time she cut the sound and don´t repeat the sound.
(12-16-2010, 12:08 PM)lokia Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 07:22 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
thx.........

I have the same problem with the option but my problem is the sound run but at the time she cut the sound and don´t repeat the sound.

Yes, this is normal, some games already worked with "looped" music, some not (like your game). You just have to wait for a new build, maybe it is fixed then. There is fast progress in that area (but "fast" means not hours, more days or weeks)
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit