This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I play game on JPCSP ?
I don,t know how I can use the JPCSP and use game on this and I need Sonic Rivals 2 on JPCSP.

Please awnser me
(05-14-2012, 11:08 PM)ShadowLoup Wrote: I don,t know how I can use the JPCSP and use game on this and I need Sonic Rivals 2 on JPCSP.

Please awnser me

Can you try to write to a level that makes it understandable?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Can someone help me please ?
I need to know how I can play on JPCSP for use PSP Game and btw , do someone have Sonic Rivals 2 for JPCSP please ?
First you need the original game,make an iso from that game and play it.
I'm not able to use CSO/ISO game on my JPCSP
I can,t load it
(05-16-2012, 09:22 PM)ShadowLoup Wrote: I'm not able to use CSO/ISO game on my JPCSP
I can,t load it

Give us more details,what happens when you load it?
When I click Load File (Alt+O) and then I click Sonic Rivals 2 ISO/CSO It's showing

CRITICAL ERROR : Can't load image file with "Load File".
Use "Load UMD" to load ISO/CSO files instead.
(05-17-2012, 09:11 PM)ShadowLoup Wrote: When I click Load File (Alt+O) and then I click Sonic Rivals 2 ISO/CSO It's showing

CRITICAL ERROR : Can't load image file with "Load File".
Use "Load UMD" to load ISO/CSO files instead.

First, go to Configuration-General and change UMD path folder to the folder where your ISO/CSO are.
then, go to File-Load UMD or Click (Ctrl+O), a window appears where you should find your games listed there and you can load them.
[Image: 1913820.png]
Thank you , you helped me alot Smile
(05-18-2012, 10:09 PM)ShadowLoup Wrote: I downloaded valkyrie profile but its not in cso or iso file how can I load it with jpcsp.