This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Poll: have you had troubles with music/voices in JPCSP
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes (if so, what problem did you have)
87.50%
14 87.50%
no
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
info on getting some music and voices working in JPCSP
Hi, it seems that a lot of people on here have been experiencing issues getting music/voices to work in certain titles and since the info needed has been lost amidst the pages of this forum I decided to repost it here.
Step 1: go to the last page of http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....light=mono and download 1.9.17 of the plugin
step 2: extract the archive to the main JPCSP directory
step 3: run JPCSP and tell it to extract media files to TMP directory
step 4: load the game so a directory is made within the tmp directory matching your games ID
step 5: download and install sound forge (may also need sound forge audio studio)
step 6: run the application that was extracted
step 6b: click on the third drop-down box along the top and change the language to english (defaults to Japanese originally)
step 7: select the tmp directory, then the directory that matches your game ID and then the attrac directory (in the large list)
step 8: copy/paste or type in where the sound forge executable is located (file is called forge100.exe for me) in the sound forge path box
step 9: click on the start button
step 10: load the game that you have trouble with
NOTE: this may not work for all games, try it out and see

EDIT: this only works for cutscene music and voices as well as ingame voices (thanks to Hyakki for that info)
To add you will still need Sonic Stage for normal audio, The soundforge method is only for games that use mono atrac3+.
I will add that info to the initial post, I just posted this info for the voices
Your link to plugin doesn't work. Working one: At32aa3plugin
(03-26-2012, 08:24 PM)Mep Wrote: Your link to plugin doesn't work. Working one: At32aa3plugin

thank you, never realised that the link had died. it worked on the other thread I had posted it in.
i think he meant you linked to the thread wrongly. there's a bunch of periods in the middle of the link.
(03-27-2012, 06:04 AM)serio Wrote: i think he meant you linked to the thread wrongly. there's a bunch of periods in the middle of the link.

I don't know what happened, I copied my link that did work from the other thread, it came out with all periods in the middle. Oh well, I will fix this when I get the chance
Will this work with BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2?
this really fucking sucks. i guess this will get deleted but setting all this up is so confusing. cant do it. i downloaded soundforge and got lost there