This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - EUR - ULES01213
Any improvements? I tried the last rev with that configuration, i can't watch the scenes (even with the Media Engine enabled), and i'm stuck in the character creation part, after that the emu crashes
excuse me i need an decrypt of monster hunter freedom unite do you have one? can you give a link to download?

because when i want to play this game it says it must be decrypted thank you
either try the newest revision (r1972 right now, it should be able to decrypt most stuff) or do it yourself with your psp.

i don't think there are any windows based decrypters yet, so you probably won't get any links to that.
how to download this? xD
hey guys, wich good jpcsp is good to playin this game?
wich version, give me the download link...HuhHuhHuh
(03-07-2012, 04:26 AM)Darkjoe16 Wrote: hey guys, wich good jpcsp is good to playin this game?
wich version, give me the download link...HuhHuhHuh

Download the latest rev http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
hey guy !!!, pls show me how to config Monter Hunter Freedom Unite and Monter Hunter Portable 3rd and used on any JPCSP , pls help me , tks all so much
So I have this game working at full speed now. I upgraded my gfx card (from an hd5770) and got the latest rev and it runs like butter. The only problem is that there are no game sounds anymore and I can't figure out how to fix that. The music works fine, but there just aren't any sound effects. I have the sonicstage and all that stuff isntalled, and this is the only game that seems to be missing sounds. Also I'm pretty sure I heard sounds in a previous revision but I could be totally wrong.

PC Specs:
AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.6 ghz
4gb ddr3
Nvidia GTX 470
64-bit jpcsp

Settings checked:
[x] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
[x] Disable UBO
[x] Save GE screen to Textures instead of Memory

Should this game move to playable now?
(01-23-2013, 04:19 AM)Dooglies Wrote: So I have this game working at full speed now. I upgraded my gfx card (from an hd5770) and got the latest rev and it runs like butter. The only problem is that there are no game sounds anymore and I can't figure out how to fix that. The music works fine, but there just aren't any sound effects. I have the sonicstage and all that stuff isntalled, and this is the only game that seems to be missing sounds. Also I'm pretty sure I heard sounds in a previous revision but I could be totally wrong.

PC Specs:
AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.6 ghz
4gb ddr3
Nvidia GTX 470
64-bit jpcsp

Settings checked:
[x] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
[x] Disable UBO
[x] Save GE screen to Textures instead of Memory

Should this game move to playable now?

This is great, loaded it up and got an average of around 26-27 fps. Almost playable! Although the lack of sound effects takes away from the experience. Looking forward to playing this game when the fps gets a little higher!
I was getting a solid 30 fps in town and when fighting small monsters. I didn't get into a large monster fight to test that out.

I guess it's still not really playable until there are sound effects. There's no atrac audio so that sound forge fix won't work.