This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP Black Fullscreen
I went to JPCSP>options>configuration>display and I've marked the option "start JPCSP in Full-Screen exclusive mode in the following runs" but now when I start JPCSP the screen is totally black and I can't see anything, I can't run any game. How I can solve this? thanks!
right click and use the context menu
(01-18-2012, 02:10 AM)hyakki Wrote: right click and use the context menu

I right-click, but nothing shows up. Confused
Set "Resolution" to native.
How can one set resolution to native when they have no access to menu, context or otherwise?
(01-24-2012, 07:13 PM)alonewestand Wrote: How can one set resolution to native when they have no access to menu, context or otherwise?

close jpcsp then edit Settings.properties with notepad find gui.fullscreen=1 then change it to gui.fullscreen=0
if you still have problems you can just delete Settings.properties and it should set everything back to default.
hey i'm having a problem with the emulator i installed the latest version and downloaded two separate copies of war of the lions and i can get the cubes to run but when i try and run the games from the umdimages it's just a black screen i check the logger and i think i might be loading the games idk any ideas
(01-24-2012, 09:19 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 07:13 PM)alonewestand Wrote: How can one set resolution to native when they have no access to menu, context or otherwise?

close jpcsp then edit Settings.properties with notepad find gui.fullscreen=1 then change it to gui.fullscreen=0
if you still have problems you can just delete Settings.properties and it should set everything back to default.

@echo off
set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-x86\

if NOT EXIST "%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64" goto JAVA32
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment
goto JAVA

:JAVA32
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment

:JAVA
set JAVA_CMD=java.exe

rem Checking if the "reg" command is available
reg /? >NUL
if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto RUN

set JAVA_VERSION=
set JAVA_HOME=
for /f "tokens=3* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%" /v CurrentVersion') do set JAVA_VERSION=%%a
for /f "tokens=2* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%\%JAVA_VERSION%" /v JavaHome') do set JAVA_HOME=%%b

set JAVA_CMD=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe
if not exist "%JAVA_CMD%" goto JAVAMISSING

:RUN
echo Running Jpcsp 32bit...
"%JAVA_CMD%" -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar "bin/jpcsp.jar" %*
if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto PAUSE
goto END

:JAVAMISSING
echo The required version of Java has not been installed or isn't recognized.
echo Go to http://java.sun.com to install the 32bit Java JRE.

TongueAUSE
pause

:END
that what i get

Delete Settings.properties

(01-18-2012, 02:03 AM)GabrielCroft Wrote: I went to JPCSP>options>configuration>display and I've marked the option "start JPCSP in Full-Screen exclusive mode in the following runs" but now when I start JPCSP the screen is totally black and I can't see anything, I can't run any game. How I can solve this? thanks!

Just delete the Settings.properties

Smile
I've marked the option "start JPCSP in Full-Screen exclusive mode in the following runs" but now Heart
Braindumps Braindumps
Certkiller cissp certification Certkiller cissp certification