This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digger HD Demo [NPEB90231]
Does not show any texture, but i found it interesting. At first run game installs/extracts content from lzma file and toc index. At the second run, actually attempts to run game, it shows access violation error unfortunately.
I had had to create new directory NPEB90231SMARTDATA next to NPEB90231, I had to place game files in new directory. In older builds i didnt have to create new directory. New directory is necessary starting from #381 PR.

Game should be run at 1920x1080 resolution.

BTW, it is nice that somebody implemented progress bar and half transparent messages/windows, look on screenshots, i really like it is displayed that way..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   RPCS3installation.zip (Size: 12.18 KB / Downloads: 85)
.zip   RPCS3rungame.zip (Size: 5.23 KB / Downloads: 84)
rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-07-08-8f77307d
nothing but a black screen and fps 0

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 27.34 KB / Downloads: 69)
Omg which commit?

game now installs game data. Much faster than previously. I see only two intro images and then black screen.

Second run with opengl backend game go ingame but missing textures and slow.

what could be the error
·E 0:04:29.194829 {rsx::thread} RSX: Depth texture bound to pipeline with unexpected format 0x84

its same in vulcan and opengl

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 206.19 KB / Downloads: 74)
.rar   RPCS32.part01.rar (Size: 1.9 MB / Downloads: 67)
.rar   RPCS32.part02.rar (Size: 1.78 MB / Downloads: 68)
Moving to Intro.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(08-17-2017, 10:44 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Moving to Intro.
Its in game now, colors are OK in game