This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Persona 5 [BLUS31604]
i can`t play the game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

it seems playable with audio issue & frameskip.
(06-14-2017, 11:42 PM)imbar Wrote: i can`t play the game

Need to join the split files. Google PS3 split file joiner or something.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Figured I should show you all how this game is making progress with using the new and improved LLVM

(06-26-2017, 08:29 AM)blastprocessing Wrote: Figured I should show you all how this game is making progress with using the new and improved LLVM.

Wow that progress is insane. Bloom and in-game timer are still wack but the framerate seems greatly improved.
(06-26-2017, 08:29 AM)blastprocessing Wrote: Figured I should show you all how this game is making progress with using the new and improved LLVM

Why is this still in-game?
(06-29-2017, 02:20 AM)texthebear Wrote: Why is this still in-game?

Because it still suffers from random crashes and serious bugs.
(06-29-2017, 02:20 AM)texthebear Wrote: Why is this still in-game?

Because it's not Playable. Graphics aren't right and it crashes often.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Here's another look at the beginning of that same section blastprocessing showed but with, I'm assuming, a much older processor.

i7-2600 @ 3.2GHz
GTX 1080 EVGA Model
12 gigs of DDR3 RAM @ 1333 MHz
Windows 7 SP1
PPU and SPU Recompiler, Vulkan API, automatically loading libraries.

The only function I have enabled is "Bind SPU threads to secondary cores" as that seems to give me a very small bump in performance and stability. All cores hang around 55-65% usage, and around 70-75% while recording but that does not seem to affect in-game performance. The first battle of the game seemed to reach 27-30fps pretty effortlessly.

Game frequently hangs on my system with either a runtime_error or crashes the emulator with an unhandled exception error box, to the point where even getting to the Velvet Room introduction seems impossible. The game up to this point runs without any crashes or hangs though.

Unhandled Exception Crash:
[Image: 588a8b0ff4.png]

Logs for both unhandled exception crash and runtime_error hang attached. I think the crash might be something related to my system and not the emulator but I included both logs and crash message just to be sure.

Attached Files
.rar   error_logs.rar (Size: 1.66 MB / Downloads: 82)
(04-08-2017, 05:08 PM)digitaldude Wrote: Goes ingame.
This is still in the works right? I'm new to this PS3 emulator. Just found out on this guy's channel.