This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F [BLUS31319]
"""real games""" as in The Last of Us, MGS 4, Uncharted...

Old build can be found in the "artifacts" tab on Appveyor which is primarily a code quality thing that just happens to be able to host the finished .exe for free...

Diva F 2 only runs to the main menu.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
FYI Just a tip: you can run bdvd games from the /dev_hdd0 folder if you change the path mapping for "/dev_bdvd" to "$(GameDir)/../". Unfortunately, this path mapping functionality was dropped from the GUI at some point but its still possible to edit the config file. Makes life alot easier, just double-click and run. Most games will just work out-of-the-box though.

EDIT: Nevermind: This trick doesn't work anymore with current builds. Just tested it to be thorough.
(02-06-2017, 01:50 PM)ssshadow Wrote: """real games""" as in The Last of Us, MGS 4, Uncharted...

Old build can be found in the "artifacts" tab on Appveyor which is primarily a code quality thing that just happens to be able to host the finished .exe for free...

Diva F 2 only runs to the main menu.

oh real games as in real people graphics, okay.

oh so we're not looking for a download link but a code? interesting. its all too confusing though, i guess i'll just stick to the build that i have. the latest build seems to be accurate with the compatibility list.

thanks for the tip. yeah i had to test it for myself and intro is the best it could go.
Latest build works with Diva F if you select the required libraries, no hacks needed.
Diva F 2nd currently boots to menu but fails to go further.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
shit, i'm hopeless...

input doesn't working...
Input works perfectly, I've perfected Tokyo Teddy Bear on extreme.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
I feel like there's slight input lag, it definitely feels different than on my PS3. Anybody else experiencing it? It's not as bad as it was with Project Diva 2nd on PPSSPP, but it's definitely there, and using the timing options ingame doesn't change anything on my end.
Maybe it is your monitor? People have gotten perfect score on extreme difficulty after all...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(04-25-2017, 12:31 PM)Sonikko Wrote: I feel like there's slight input lag, it definitely feels different than on my PS3. Anybody else experiencing it? It's not as bad as it was with Project Diva 2nd on PPSSPP, but it's definitely there, and using the timing options ingame doesn't change anything on my end.

You have the reason, for example, the miku project extend has no input lag, it is much more precise Undecided
Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3Ghz
Graphic Card: Gigabyte Gtx 1060 3Gb Gddr5
Memory Ram: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1866Mhz
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64Bits
(04-25-2017, 12:49 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Maybe it is your monitor? People have gotten perfect score on extreme difficulty after all...

I have my PS3 hooked up on the same monitor and there definitely is no input lag, even without messing with the ingame latency settings. It's slight but I feel that it's there.

(04-26-2017, 06:26 AM)axelbogda Wrote: You have the reason, for example, the miku project extend has no input lag, it is much more precise Undecided
Do you mean Dreamy Theatre Extend?