This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to report issues and ask for support
There are 2 logs,

the one for the earlier version
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 81.47 KB / Downloads: 95)

and this is from the latest version
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 51.98 KB / Downloads: 94)
and another one from then
rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-18-d86d6556_win64
version

.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 61.79 KB / Downloads: 98)
Hello,

I'm facing this strange problem whereby when I go to the pause menu in Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, the emulator just freezes and there is no other way than to close and restart. Huh

Upon looking at the console log, I noticed this error during the freezing:
F {rsx::thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: Verification failed:
(in file c:\rpcs3\rpcs3\emu\rsx\rsx_cache.h:112)

Log file attached. Kindly provide assistance.

Thanks.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 358.33 KB / Downloads: 86)
A lot of graphics improvements will be merged in the coming days, try again next week, it could be fixed.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Can anyone help me?I cannot load a game.And also everytime I boot the game with opengl as render , RPCS3 it ended up as not responding.

NB:I got the log by using null as render

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 71 bytes / Downloads: 90)
The log file is 0 kb. Also rpcs3.log next to rpcs3.exe. Do not try to paste in console output, not the same thing.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Forgive me but I don't really understand.Could you please tell me which one is the log file?
The screenshot

Upload the text document named RPCS3.log (first text file under the RPCS3 application).
Stupid Windows hides file name extensions by default. http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/softwa...s-3341794/
Thank you very much.I have found the log file

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 37.89 KB / Downloads: 93)