This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax [NPJB00785]
Im trying to see if Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition works on RPCS3, but it wont load. The Window pops up, i see the FPS counter on the top in the 30's, then after about 10 seconds without even loading into the game, it CTD's.

Heres the Log if anyone needs it.

Also no idea if this is in the right section, new here.

Libraries loaded are:

libresc.prx
librtc.prx
libpurs_jq.prx
libsre.prx

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 29.8 KB / Downloads: 57)
Hello,
Please attach a full log.
You can find a full log next to the executable, called RPCS3.log.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Sorry, realized my mistake a bit ago. Heres the full log.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 38.17 KB / Downloads: 80)
cellSaveData failing, again.

What happens if you manually create the empty folder D:/Games/Rpcs3/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/NPJB00785-SYSTEM/ at least?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(02-12-2017, 01:35 PM)ssshadow Wrote: cellSaveData failing, again.

What happens if you manually create the empty folder D:/Games/Rpcs3/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/NPJB00785-SYSTEM/ at least?

The folder existed, but i deleted it and manually created it, still crashes before even starting the game loading.
[e15d5ebe]-latest master

Settings:

*Core:
-PPU: Interpreter (fast)
-SPU: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
-Load required libraries

*Graphics
-Render: OpenGL
-Resolution: 1280x720
-Write Color Buffers

*Audio:
Audio Out: XAudio2