This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 and Tales of Graces F
Hello. I've seen several sonic games on the compatibility list but I don't think I've seen any info about the compatibility of this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_...ideo_game)

Whenever I try, the only info I get is on the xbox 360 xenia. Has anyone tested this game on the rpcs3?

I'm also gonna ask about Tales of Graces F. Has anyone tried?
Doesn't look like anyone has (recently) tried. You could be the first...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(02-12-2017, 10:50 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Doesn't look like anyone has (recently) tried. You could be the first...

For Sonic, well never tried it. All I see in the compatibility is Sonic Fighters and Sonic CD. I'm hoping that maybe someone could try. Getting one game after another is troublesome, especially if there is no guarantee that it would even play.

Haha well out of sheer curiosity I did get a copy of Tales of Graces F. When I tried opening it with latest version, it seemed to have booted and it had FPS but its all black. I decided to ask here because I'm fairly new to this. As you remember, I couldn't even get the folders right XD. So I was hoping that maybe someone else had some kind of patch or library or whatever to make it work.
(02-12-2017, 12:22 PM)jazjaz36 Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 10:50 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Doesn't look like anyone has (recently) tried. You could be the first...

For Sonic, well never tried it. All I see in the compatibility is Sonic Fighters and Sonic CD. I'm hoping that maybe someone could try. Getting one game after another is troublesome, especially if there is no guarantee that it would even play.

Haha well out of sheer curiosity I did get a copy of Tales of Graces F. When I tried opening it with latest version, it seemed to have booted and it had FPS but its all black. I decided to ask here because I'm fairly new to this. As you remember, I couldn't even get the folders right XD. So I was hoping that maybe someone else had some kind of patch or library or whatever to make it work.

Post the full log file, rpcs3.log, from running Tales. Put it in a .zip and attach here.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(02-12-2017, 01:31 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 12:22 PM)jazjaz36 Wrote:

Post the full log file, rpcs3.log, from running Tales. Put it in a .zip and attach here.

Here. Hope you have better luck with this than I do.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 25.39 KB / Downloads: 83)
From your log:

Code:
·E {rsx::thread} RSX: OpenGL: initialization of glDepthBoundsEXT failed.
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: 3.3.0 - Build 20.19.15.4390
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: 3.30 - Build 20.19.15.4390
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: Intel

You can't run any game with Intel graphics... Nvidia Optimus laptop? Right click rpcs3.exe and run with Nvidia GPU, then post a new log file.
(02-12-2017, 02:07 PM)ssshadow Wrote: From your log:

Code:
·E {rsx::thread} RSX: OpenGL: initialization of glDepthBoundsEXT failed.
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: 3.3.0 - Build 20.19.15.4390
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: 3.30 - Build 20.19.15.4390
·! {rsx::thread} RSX: Intel

You can't run any game with Intel graphics... Nvidia Optimus laptop? Right click rpcs3.exe and run with Nvidia GPU, then post a new log file.

if you mean my gpu... was it? then I think its Intel Graphics 530.
http://sta.sh/020qzlmbvjim

How was I able to run Diva F then? It's working fine. Anyway what am I supposed to do exactly?
http://sta.sh/027a4lbhztjx
Hmm, well then I guess the game just isn't going to go any further, for now.
I got around to testing Sonic 06 earlier.

Surprise: it does nothing. (I'll attach the log later)
(02-12-2017, 03:49 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Hmm, well then I guess the game just isn't going to go any further, for now.

what did you mean earlier about my graphics card not being able to play games? does intel hinder the emulator's performance?

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 23.04 KB / Downloads: 85)