This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game icons in the main window ?
Sooo...i was playing SRW Z3, and when you first start the game it "installs" itself to your "hdd0", right ? And in the main emu window there is a "game list" area with SRW Z3 icon and stats. But when i double-click that icon all it says is "E LDR: Failed to boot /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10256_DATA". Is that normal or should it load the game and i just did something wrong in the options somewhere ?
(02-02-2017, 09:26 AM)Karry Wrote: Sooo...i was playing SRW Z3, and when you first start the game it "installs" itself to your "hdd0", right ? And in the main emu window there is a "game list" area with SRW Z3 icon and stats. But when i double-click that icon all it says is "E LDR: Failed to boot /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10256_DATA". Is that normal or should it load the game and i just did something wrong in the options somewhere ?

How did you first load the game with boot ELF? Then do the same thing again.
If a disc game that you ran from some folder (as you should) installs some data to /dev_hdd0/ then you will see the installed data in the game list, but this isn't the complete game or anything, just some random game data. You still need to boot the game as you did before.

Right now the game list is more meaningful if you have installed a PSN game, or if you actually (incorrectly?) put the disc game in /dev_hdd0/.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Right. So what you are saying is that, for the moment, everything is working properly and i shouldnt bother with game list, and just use "boot game" menuitem from the folder, correct ?
(02-03-2017, 12:23 PM)Karry Wrote: Right. So what you are saying is that, for the moment, everything is working properly and i shouldnt bother with game list, and just use "boot game" menuitem from the folder, correct ?

Yes, unless you installed a .pkg file (PSN game or homebrew)
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)