This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God of War: Collection [BCUS98229]
How on earth you managed to run it Big Grin ?
I have exactly same settings,build, Game ID - everything

First I have to press Resume while getting this message :

Code:
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x005dd900]} sys_prx TODO: sys_prx_get_module_id_by_name(name=cellLibprof, flags=0, pOpt=*0x0)
{SPU[0x7a] Thread (picoSpursCellSpursKernel5)[0x02b98]} Exception: Unknown/illegal channel (ch=1 [$SPU_WrEventMask], value=0x2)
(in file Emu\Cell\SPUThread.cpp:1132, in function SPUThread::set_ch_value)

Than FPS freezes after BluePoint Games logo... Thats it...

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 38.98 KB / Downloads: 129)
And after the game freezes you just click Resume in emu window and continue like nothing happened
The problem is : I can't

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Utherellus, you should launch game from GOW1.self or place it as EBOOT.BIN (also delete old BOOT.BIN), as it was mentioned on previous page.
(03-16-2016, 05:59 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Utherellus, you should launch game from GOW1.self or place it as EBOOT.BIN (also delete old BOOT.BIN), as it was mentioned on previous page.

Oh, got it working thanks
Included decrypted save in attachments, have fun Tongue
ps3 
Vulkan api working Blush
GoW1 HD
ps3 
OpenGl more broken graphics, Dx - freeze on first load screen
GoW 2 HD Vulkan api gives the best results Angel
(03-28-2016, 11:19 AM)AlexVS Wrote: OpenGl more broken graphics, Dx - freeze on first load screen
GoW 2 HD Vulkan api gives the best results Angel

You shouldn't be using the SPU recompiler. I can already see multiple TODOs for it in the logs. Could you try using the SPU Interpreter 2 and see if it improves things?
ps3 
(03-28-2016, 12:02 PM)tambre Wrote: You shouldn't be using the SPU recompiler. I can already see multiple TODOs for it in the logs. Could you try using the SPU Interpreter 2 and see if it improves things?
No, this PPU Interpreter2 + SPU ASMJIT on Video (Main Menu 6 fps)
If PPU Interpreter2 + SPU Interpreter, then Main Menu 1 fps
PPU LLVM less performance for GoW
Blush