This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
rev 2300 is running smoothly, although the damage text and Health indicator are in box but visible.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Athlon II x2 245 (OC to 3.2Ghz)
2GB Transcend DDR2 800Mhz
Palit Geforce 9500GT 256MB ddr3
Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86/32-bit
for me, i have only selected

Use complier(compulsory) set size to 50 for performance, higher for quality.

Use Media Engine(for video)

Decode audio files with SonicStage(for audio,separate download)

The rest are defaults, running great(30-50 fps), 30 plus in battle, fmvs, smooth

Ivan
in the original post it says to JPCSP Log console "Log Level" is set to off

im using rev 2303 how do you turn log level off?
its off by default now.
oh hmm that puts a damper on my gameplay cause i get 8 fps lol
(09-10-2011, 04:38 AM)balmung123 Wrote: oh hmm that puts a damper on my gameplay cause i get 8 fps lol

Try these Settings to see if they boost your FPS:
Code:
[Video]
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory

[Memory]
[x] Ignore invalid memory access

[Media]
[x] Use Media Engine
[x] Decode audio files with SonicStage

[Compiler]
[x] Use compiler
[50] Maximum method size

Everything else default/off.
The graphics won't be the best, but it may be possible that you'll get a decent enough frame boost (decent as in still under 30FPS). My laptop is not the best, and my Graphics Card is probably one tier above dog-crap, but this game runs, on average (according to JPCSP), at about 23.1FPS - during events that incur a huge data flow.
Game norm playable..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZPJq7SgW6U
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz;
MB: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L
RAM: DDR3 6,0GB;
Gfx: ASUS Nvidia GeForse GTS 550Ti @ 1024 MB;
My video channel emuls test.
(05-03-2010, 07:48 AM)hyakki Wrote: (For maximum speed make sure that in the JPCSP Log console "Log Level" is set to off)

Notes:
Steps for improving performance.
screens taken from R2078, if you are missing any of these options you are using an old build.

Dont expect full speed even with top of the line computers (some parts of the game will be slower then others)
for it to be "playable" use a pc @ 3~ Ghz , 4~ gigs of ram , Nvidia video card (6800 and higher)

-When changing options do it "before" you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.
-These settings are only to be used as a base template, I found these worked good on my system, I encourage you to find your own settings.
-Settings are also specific to this game, they might not work as well in other games when set to this configuration.
-Shaders only work right if you have an NVIDIA video card, if you experience any graphics problems with AMD/ATI disable the Shader options.

Optimal Game setting
Code:
|Video|
[x] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[!] Use vertex cache                                                           <---- Common cause for most out of memory errors, can give speedup in most cases.
[x] Use shaders (experimental)                                                 <---- AMD | ATI | INTEL GPU's Disable if you have graphic problems.
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)  <---- AMD | ATI | INTEL GPU's Disable if you have graphic problems.
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine (Works only with 32bit JPCSP)
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[x] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[500] Maximum method size

Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[!] = Optional, use at own risk (possibly a speedup, can cause crashes / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
::When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.::
Screens
[Image: ir56vr.jpg][Image: spu0zq.jpg]
[Image: 5pe79t.jpg][Image: 5k0mdy.jpg]
[Image: 2hyjx92.jpg][Image: 2ntv2tu.jpg]
[Image: mv44ti.jpg]

New video added 11/12
Videos (Intro)
http://megavideo.com/?v=M2H9AZXL

Will these settings work with my system?
Windows 7 64Bit
Intel® HD Graphics(Core i5)
4 GB RAM
Intel® Core i5 CPU - 2.52 Ghz dual core processor(460M)
psp 
How come whenever I enable "Use GE graphics", the videos seems lagged?
It's very smooth when "Use GE graphics" is disabled.

But, even if it's disabled or enabled, I can't go past the second fight (in the new game, the monster in the city that everyone's running away from). The emulator just pauses there, no error logs made. And the only thing I can do with the emulator by then is to drag it... (Like the emulator is fully disabled: I can't even close it with the X button; I have to close the Command Prompt to close the emulator...) The music still plays though...

The ones I enable in the Configuration:

Video:
Only GE graphics (but it's way faster in this game if unchecked)
Use shaders
Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
Enable dynamic shader generation

Media:
Use Media Engine
Decode audio files with SonicStage

Compiler:
Use compiler
Maximum method size: 100

Specs:
Intel i5 2500k @3.3Ghz
Intel HD Graphics
4GB RAM (but only 3GB is used because I use...)
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

Jpcsp Rev: r2263
A lot of people, including me, have issues when using "Only GE Graphics"
So I'd recommend you to turn that off for now, it won't bite, it won't hurt