This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encounter an error while trying to play game on rpcs3.
I got this error any idea why I got this :-

---------------------------
Fatal error
Unhandled Win32 exception 0xC000001D.
Exception address: 00000000005E00AE.
Image base: 0000000000010000.

I mounted the game iso, copied all the files and put it inside a folder maybe called "New", and then opened rpcs3 and after clicking boot game, I selected the "New" folder, and after that got this error, I am using Windows 10.Am I doing anything wrong?
(12-24-2015, 05:36 PM)Gurkirat Singh Wrote: I got this error any idea why I got this :-

Fatal error

I mounted the game iso, copied all the files and put it inside a folder maybe called "New", and then opened rpcs3 and after clicking boot game, I selected the "New" folder, and after that got this error, I am using Windows 10.Am I doing anything wrong?

Okey, since you seem to be new, please read the FAQ first and remember that RPCS3 runs only very few playable games.

Now onto the problem:
1. Where did you get the build from? If you got the build from the forum, please try using Bigpet's builds.
2. Take a look at how to report issues, as it seems relevant here. Could you also please post the RPCS3.log, if one was generated?
(12-24-2015, 05:52 PM)tambre Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 05:36 PM)Gurkirat Singh Wrote: I got this error any idea why I got this :-

Fatal error

Okey, since you seem to be new, please read the FAQ first and remember that RPCS3 runs only very few playable games.

Now onto the problem:
1. Where did you get the build from? If you got the build from the forum, please try using Bigpet's builds.
2. Take a look at how to report issues, as it seems relevant here. Could you also please post the RPCS3.log, if one was generated?

I download rpcs3 from emucr.com, which seems really OK to me as it has all about emulators, but I downloaded the bigpet's build and will also test it, then tell you. And where is this rpcs3.log located?
(12-25-2015, 07:24 AM)Gurkirat Singh Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 05:52 PM)tambre Wrote:

Fatal error

Now onto the problem:

I download rpcs3 from emucr.com, which seems really OK to me as it has all about emulators, but I downloaded the bigpet's build and will also test it, then tell you. And where is this rpcs3.log located?

RPCS3.log is created in the same folder as rpcs3.exe, upon execution.
I found a file called program.log (no rpcs3.log file was there), it's here, in the attachment.
I tried to upload the log file but it's not allowed, so I uploaded the text file.

Attached Files
.txt   program.txt (Size: 66.78 KB / Downloads: 84)
(12-25-2015, 03:50 PM)Gurkirat Singh Wrote: I found a file called program.log (no rpcs3.log file was there), it's here, in the attachment.
I tried to upload the log file but it's not allowed, so I uploaded the text file.

Well, there's your problem. You're trying to run God of War 3.
If you haven't already, read the FAQ.
(12-25-2015, 04:37 PM)tambre Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 03:50 PM)Gurkirat Singh Wrote: I found a file called program.log (no rpcs3.log file was there), it's here, in the attachment.

But I have seen I lot of videos of people playing different games through rpcs3 , one of which I had, was playing Uncharted 3 on his windowsXP,I mean direcx 9, and it also worked smoothly and now I have windows 10 havig directx 12, so I can give a try to play games like that.

I didn't told you at the first place that I was paying God War 3 as I was scared, that you will not help me.

So can you please tell me the settings and methods to play any games like that on rpcs3. Please.... It's a request.

It would be very helpful of you.
(12-25-2015, 06:30 PM)Gurkirat Singh Wrote:

But I have seen I lot of videos of people playing different games through rpcs3 , one of which I had, was playing Uncharted 3 on his windowsXP,I mean direcx 9, and it also worked smoothly and now I have windows 10 havig directx 12, so I can give a try to play games like that.

I didn't told you at the first place that I was paying God War 3 as I was scared, that you will not help me.

So can you please tell me the settings and methods to play any games like that on rpcs3. Please.... It's a request.

Uncharted, God of War won't work. The videos you likely saw were fake.
Windows XP is not capable of running RPCS3. We have never had a DirectX 9 renderer, and never will.
Maybe in a couple years you'll be able to get into menus for God of War at like 10fps.
And as I already linked you before, all the playable games are listed here.
And you can probably see, that all of those are simple 2D games.
(12-25-2015, 06:30 PM)Gurkirat Singh Wrote: But I have seen I lot of videos of people playing different games through rpcs3 , one of which I had, was playing Uncharted 3 on his windowsXP,I mean direcx 9, and it also worked smoothly

How gullible are you? If rpcs3 played Uncharted 3 smoothly on Windows XP + DX9 the Nobel committee would have no choice but to introduce some kind of computer science award to the rpcs3 developers because that problem is harder to solve than TSP.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(12-25-2015, 07:17 PM)tambre Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 06:30 PM)Gurkirat Singh Wrote:

Uncharted, God of War won't work. The videos you likely saw were fake.
Windows XP is not capable of running RPCS3. We have never had a DirectX 9 renderer, and never will.
Maybe in a couple years you'll be able to get into menus for God of War at like 10fps.
And as I already linked you before, all the playable games are listed here.
And you can probably see, that all of those are simple 2D games.

I read what you said also I've seen the list, I saw a video yesterday in which this guy made a game supportable called Arkedo Series - 02 Pixel (which is not in the list of supported games) using PSN (or something like that I don't know what it was), then what you will say about that.
And I do knew the difference between a real and fake video, the guy who run rpcs3 on xp,I downloaded that video like maybe a year ago or more than that. And maybe he changed some settings or something and run game in low quality or something like that, as it was a 360p video that's why I said that.
Even if I say in the earlier versions of pcsx2, it was normally to select the iso of game one want to play, not like only 2d games are playable, then why that happened at first place.
At least tell me how I can run those games on rpcs3, there must be some settings and methods, and also setting with which game run fast, even after that if game runs slow, it's all on me.
Please at least help me......