This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hero City 2 [HCTW00000]
Are these some 3d objects?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-01-2015, 04:29 AM)ps0ne Wrote: Are these some 3d objects?

What renderer? Also, please always include the game's ID in the title.
(12-01-2015, 05:34 AM)tambre Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 04:29 AM)ps0ne Wrote: Are these some 3d objects?

What renderer? Also, please always include the game's ID in the title.

it must be dx12, opengl is very broken right now and the scaling is wrong too, it could not display this.
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Thanks Tambre for the ID.
Ekaseo - it is Opengl renderer. Generally speaking, i see no reason why would this backend be dropped. Im sure it can be polished to work at similar level than other apis, maybe just slower in execution. Did vlj already finish transferring code from dx12 to rsx-common at all?
(12-01-2015, 09:10 PM)ps0ne Wrote: Thanks Tambre for the ID.
Ekaseo - it is Opengl renderer. Generally speaking, i see no reason why would this backend be dropped. Im sure it can be polished to work at similar level than other apis, maybe just slower in execution. Did vlj already finish transferring code from dx12 to rsx-common at all?

I see no reason for keeping the OpenGL, as it's faster and better successor Vulkan (which also might be better than DX12) should be coming out this month. A lot of the code has already been transfared to common files for RSX, AFAIK.
just for fun

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)