This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
This game was tested with r3407. The SAVEDATA generated (using Crypto) still does not work on a PSP. The process I described in my last post still needs to be used in order to get the SAVEDATA made from JPCSP to load on a PSP.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3407(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 275.36 KB / Downloads: 86)
.7z   ULUS10437GameData00 (JPCSP).7z (Size: 293.17 KB / Downloads: 74)
Is it at all possible to use the replay function on the emulator? It just seizes up whenever it tries to load up the replay files.
(11-01-2013, 07:15 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: This game was tested with r3407. The SAVEDATA generated (using Crypto) still does not work on a PSP. The process I described in my last post still needs to be used in order to get the SAVEDATA made from JPCSP to load on a PSP.

Could you please check if the SAVEDATA now works on a PSP with r3408? Thanks! Smile
This game was tested with r3408. The SAVEDATA generated (using Crypto) still does not work on a PSP. The SAVEDATA from JPCSP (using Crypto) still appears as Corrupted Data on a PSP.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3408(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 281.72 KB / Downloads: 89)
.7z   ULUS10437GameData00 (JPCSP).7z (Size: 293.18 KB / Downloads: 75)
I'm still curious if anyone has found out how to get the Replay function working.
I want to add that the issue with the maps not loading is still an issue with rev 3433.

So I tried to downgrade to a previous rev where the nop issue doesn't exist, but now the game won't even load up. Everything is the same except 3369 rev. It auto-pauses as soon as I run and I can't make it go away. Ah well.
@Kio3360 and @ephemereality: Did you try using r3368 and enabling "Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)" and "Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)"?
(01-13-2014, 09:45 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: @Kio3360 and @ephemereality: Did you try using r3368 and enabling "Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)" and "Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)"?

No, I'll try that.
(01-15-2014, 06:34 PM)ephemereality Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 09:45 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: @Kio3360 and @ephemereality: Did you try using r3368 and enabling "Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)" and "Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)"?

No, I'll try that.

Necro but I tried this but it had to be 3369 (I couldn't seem to find 3368) and no, it doesn't work. No, the latest rev which is 3608 doesn't work either. Other than that the game looks a lot better but this issue remains.
This game was tested with r3732. The audio seems to stutter/crackle at the Title Screen or as the user is about to load their SAVEDATA. A sharp sound can be heard when the user is browsing the Options (be idle at this screen and the sound will pop up once in a while) or other parts of the Menu.

A problem that still lingers after many builds is the emulator freezing because too many NOP instructions are being executed. This error appears most often when one finishes a battle (character is flashing a couple of times before game freezes), but can probably be triggered in other ways as well.

Here is a video of some of the issues that occur in the game (JPCSP r3732 64-bit): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDyq_6m09lw
Audio stutter/crackle (Title Screen/Load Game): 0:10 - 0:13, 0:16 - 0:19
Audio sharp sound (Options): 0:57 - 0:59, 1:33 - 1:35
Character occasional pause in battle: 2:25 - 2:28
Character flashing after battle: 5:31 - 5:38, 7:06 - 7:13 (NOP Error can occur here and freeze the game)
NOP Error Freeze: 7:29 - 7:39

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3732(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 457.88 KB / Downloads: 78)