This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PPU LLVM JIT Repository Early Testing
(01-30-2015, 02:21 PM)Darkriot Wrote: P.S. yeeah, my bad english Tongue

Just add it to your signature instead of manually writing it every time Big Grin
Download with recompiler here: http://rghost.ru/6b2nQXRRf

Quote:Merge pull request #985 from Nekotekina/master

---------------------------------------------

Download TEST build "spurs_taskset" here: http://rghost.ru/75WHhlNpK

Quote:SPURS: Implement some portions of the taskset PM
(01-30-2015, 01:29 PM)gopalsr83 Wrote: I thank people taking the effort to test the changes in the spurs_taskset branch. The feedback is very valuable as I will not be able to test all the games myself. However, the branch is currently not in a usable state and nothing is expected to work at this time because of missing pieces in the implementation. Please wait for a commit that says something like "Fixed issues found in UT" before running tests with an image from the spurs_taskset branch.

Very many SPU threads errors in Prince of Persia Classic(invalid formatting and exceptions)Sorry for my bad englishSmile

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 11.45 KB / Downloads: 91)
And thank you for work SPURS!
(01-31-2015, 12:24 PM)Ru4slan Wrote:
(01-30-2015, 01:29 PM)gopalsr83 Wrote: I thank people taking the effort to test the changes in the spurs_taskset branch. The feedback is very valuable as I will not be able to test all the games myself. However, the branch is currently not in a usable state and nothing is expected to work at this time because of missing pieces in the implementation. Please wait for a commit that says something like "Fixed issues found in UT" before running tests with an image from the spurs_taskset branch.

Very many SPU threads errors in Prince of Persia Classic(invalid formatting and exceptions)Sorry for my bad englishSmile

He meant that you should not test before you see a commit called "Fixed issues found in UT", otherwise nothing will work, and he already knows it. It's like eating your food before it's finished cooking, of course it doesn't taste right.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Stop it please. Wait a merge the "spurs_taskset" with the main branch. At this time, your reports is meaningless.
Ah.Ok.Sorry.
(01-31-2015, 12:45 PM)ssshadow Wrote:

He meant that you should not test before you see a commit called "Fixed issues found in UT", otherwise nothing will work, and he already knows it. It's like eating your food before it's finished cooking, of course it doesn't taste right.

Is this an open issue there https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3/issues?...is%3Aissue ? And what is UT ?
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit
(01-31-2015, 05:30 PM)notq Wrote:

Is this an open issue there https://github.com/DHrpcs3/rpcs3/issues?...is%3Aissue ? And what is UT ?

Read the context again. Why would there be an open issue about something that is in development in a separate branch? Don't know what UT is, and it doesn't matter. If the author says we should wait for UT to be fixed, then everyone should do so.

Why does this whole topic even exist?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(01-31-2015, 06:21 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(01-31-2015, 05:30 PM)notq Wrote:

Read the context again. Why would there be an open issue about something that is in development in a separate branch? Don't know what UT is, and it doesn't matter. If the author says we should wait for UT to be fixed, then everyone should do so.

Why does this whole topic even exist?

I just release here new builds, but i don't understand these people, who flood here...
(02-01-2015, 12:34 AM)Darkriot Wrote: I just release here new builds, but i don't understand these people, who flood here...

You should probably just post them in the relevant autobuilds thread.