This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E Elf/ E PS3 executable
Question 
hey im trying to play a game but it keeps on saying e elf not found or e ps3 executable not found is selected folder. what should i do ?
Are you installing from a PKG properly and launching from the game title button?
(01-18-2015, 04:11 AM)derpf Wrote: Are you installing from a PKG properly and launching from the game title button?

im really new to this. im not sure what pkg is
(01-18-2015, 04:16 AM)avje97 Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 04:11 AM)derpf Wrote: Are you installing from a PKG properly and launching from the game title button?

im really new to this. im not sure what pkg is

Just a little google - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.pkg

How do you do that? By the way I tried launching a bin file but it says it failed launching it. Sorry i'm new to this kind of software.
Lolwut, what a bin file.
He's a troll look at his username lol.
i7 3930K Overclocked 4.7 Ghz
X2 R9 295X2
32GB DDR3 Ram Overclocked 3000 MHz
Asus Sabertooth X79
XSPC Raystorm EX560 Extreme Water Cooling Kit
4K monitor
Corsair RGB Mouse and keyboard
Best Sound System by Sony

Late Late 2015 Updated my specs Smile
Dumb thread...maybe close?!
(01-30-2015, 10:02 PM)d875j Wrote: He's a troll look at his username lol.

Not any more than you guys.

Where the heck did you get a .bin file from, I wonder... (Please don't say "random shady warez site".)
(01-31-2015, 10:57 AM)derpf Wrote:
(01-30-2015, 10:02 PM)d875j Wrote: He's a troll look at his username lol.

Not any more than you guys.

Where the heck did you get a .bin file from, I wonder... (Please don't say "random shady warez site".)

Wouldn't it just be the (e)boot.bin file on a BD?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)