This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PPU LLVM JIT Repository Early Testing
could someone post a new build from the spurs branch? just for personal testing. thnx Smile
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Download test build "spurs_taskset" here: http://rghost.ru/6KYh25s2T

Quote:SPURS: Implement some portions of taskset policy module
Remember not to post any "tests" of this branch outside of this thread.
Download TEST build "spurs_taskset" here: http://rghost.ru/6t5lCGTgN

Quote:SPURS: Update kernel to use lock line reservations
(01-30-2015, 11:39 AM)Darkriot Wrote: Download TEST build "spurs_taskset" here: http://rghost.ru/6t5lCGTgN

Quote:SPURS: Update kernel to use lock line reservations

i try to Run flOw I get an error that it cannot continue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-30-2015, 12:03 PM)Mahawili Wrote: i try to Run flOw I get an error that it cannot continue.

I think, just need wait for "gopalsr83". He can give us the answer about this error and fix.
(01-30-2015, 12:25 PM)Darkriot Wrote:
(01-30-2015, 12:03 PM)Mahawili Wrote: i try to Run flOw I get an error that it cannot continue.

I think, just need wait for "gopalsr83". He can give us the answer about this error and fix.

so just waiting for "gopalsr83" Huh ok thank you
(01-30-2015, 01:15 PM)Mahawili Wrote:
(01-30-2015, 12:25 PM)Darkriot Wrote:

so just waiting for "gopalsr83" Huh ok thank you

yeeah, just waiting.

P.S. sorry for my terrible english Confused
I thank people taking the effort to test the changes in the spurs_taskset branch. The feedback is very valuable as I will not be able to test all the games myself. However, the branch is currently not in a usable state and nothing is expected to work at this time because of missing pieces in the implementation. Please wait for a commit that says something like "Fixed issues found in UT" before running tests with an image from the spurs_taskset branch.
(01-30-2015, 01:29 PM)gopalsr83 Wrote: I thank people taking the effort to test the changes in the spurs_taskset branch. The feedback is very valuable as I will not be able to test all the games myself. However, the branch is currently not in a usable state and nothing is expected to work at this time because of missing pieces in the implementation. Please wait for a commit that says something like "Fixed issues found in UT" before running tests with an image from the spurs_taskset branch.

Ooh, okay...no problem! And thank you, for a lot of work of the spurs! Smile

P.S. yeeah, my bad english Tongue