This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
the files play on-the-fly in snd forge as the game is running. it doesn't work with every game esp if the game uses a lot of mono at3+ since it can pretty much play one at a time. you will also still need sonic stage for other audio.
(08-24-2011, 07:52 PM)hyakki Wrote: the files play on-the-fly in snd forge as the game is running. it doesn't work with every game esp if the game uses a lot of mono at3+ since it can pretty much play one at a time. you will also still need sonic stage for other audio.
So what serio said is not doable?

There is supposed to be some way to pre-decode these files and have JPCSP play them. You have a whole thread about it, Hyakki. Don't tell me it isn't doable now.
it depends on the game. for example, ikkitousen or castlevania have the mono at3 files in outside folders, so they'd just have to be renamed to the names the emulator expects (there was a renamer tool that did this as far as i remember).

but for those that have them compressed into a large archive file i don't know of a fast and easy way.
(08-24-2011, 10:01 PM)serio Wrote: it depends on the game. for example, ikkitousen or castlevania have the mono at3 files in outside folders, so they'd just have to be renamed to the names the emulator expects (there was a renamer tool that did this as far as i remember).

but for those that have them compressed into a large archive file i don't know of a fast and easy way.
But even if you do find them, how do you get JPCSP to run the .wav file in place of the at3 file? That's the biggest issue I'm having.
My guess is you'd just convert the files into one of the types JPCSP uses, like AA3 or whatever is the one it uses for Decoded audio.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(08-25-2011, 04:05 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: My guess is you'd just convert the files into one of the types JPCSP uses, like AA3 or whatever is the one it uses for Decoded audio.
You just gave me an idea. I manually renamed all the files I'd converted to .wavs to .at3.decoded files. Didn't change anything except the name.

And it worked. I have voice acting now. Except... everyone sounds like they've spent the last hour huffing helium. But hey. Progress! (Just to clarify, the .wav files sound fine when listened to directly, it's probably just JPCSP misusing it as an at3.decoded file that's causing this.)
Anyone can help me? Because my God of War Chains of Olympus have no voice on FMV and I'm confuse because there are a bunch of step by step and I don't know which one I will follow and many links don't know which one to download either.
(08-25-2011, 05:33 AM)sleepingmonster Wrote: Anyone can help me? Because my God of War Chains of Olympus have no voice on FMV and I'm confuse because there are a bunch of step by step and I don't know which one I will follow and many links don't know which one to download either.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=6326
Alright A very easy thing to do is seperate the .at3 files from everything else and decode them... then use the file here http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer...extension/ It changes all files in the folder with one extension to a new extension.

So put them in a different folder and decode to OMA or something then change extension of them all to .at3.decoded

Edit: Well i thought it would work but for some reason JPCSP plays the voices as just a scratchy sound instead of voices when you do that... The audio plays fine under that name everywhere but in JPCSP
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Is there a way to get it to save the files as it decodes them... Or at least a way to mass convert files from .aa3 to .wav using Sound forge?