This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comgenie's Awesome File Manager
Shows only white window, but it load font texture seen in RSX Debugger. It stuck at some errors. See attachments

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PC1: Pentium G2020, ASUS Radeon R9 290X, 6GB DDR3, Win 10
PC2: i7-6700HQ, GTX 960M+HD 530, 8GB DDR4, Win 10
yyy.... Pancakes?

PS: My nickname on Discord is eEXEO
now this homebrew displays a blue screen with constant 10 fps, this thread should be moved to intro
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(06-23-2014, 12:31 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: now this homebrew displays a blue screen with constant 10 fps, this thread should be moved to intro

why intro? It's just blue screen. (Same as black, white, etc.)
nope, the condition to go into the intro section is that it displays something on screen, and it displays a blue screen.
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(06-23-2014, 02:26 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: nope, the condition to go into the intro section is that it displays something on screen, and it displays a blue screen.

Black and white are something
(06-24-2014, 01:07 PM)AlexAltea Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 01:02 PM)derpf Wrote:
(06-23-2014, 02:26 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: nope, the condition to go into the intro section is that it displays something on screen, and it displays a blue screen.

Black and white are something

No.

* "White" (well actually not white but a light gray) means, that it's just an empty Window, nothing has been rendered inside.

* Black in 99% of the cases mean that RSX tried to rendered something but nothing came out.

So, Ekaseo is right. Anyway, when the differences are so small, I don't bother moving threads.

I was being cheeky, since you missed it. "Blue" being "something" but "black" being not is absurd. They are just colors.
Here's some rum, you scallywag.
i dont know how much it works, but it works

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-01-2014, 08:15 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: i dont know how much it works, but it works

Seems to work decently, I can browse around, but moving, deleting, renaming, etc, doesn't work. I would say this is half playable...

For everyone else: You need write depth and color buffer on, and SPU interpreter.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
advanced mode "works"? dunno, it turns red when i press select though xD
(08-18-2014, 11:24 PM)AlexAltea Wrote:
(08-18-2014, 11:22 PM)ZeCoxao Wrote: advanced mode "works"? dunno, it turns red when i press select though xD

Select means Delete afaik. @ssshadow mentioned in his previous post that certain functions (e.g. deleting files among others) aren't working properly. Maybe it's related with that.

i meant the advanced mode. i remember advanced mode was red in comgenies. not sure which button i pressed though Smile