This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doom
Good news, bros! Now, Doom having fully clear graphics!
have 1.20 - 1.80 fps. (720p)
-----
P.S. my acc. fenix008 and my old thread about Doom was removed... and i created new thread.
P.S.S. sorry for my worst english, i'm tried write without google translate(

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmm nice and i got my account deleted too and I don't know why but whatever stupid bot server
Although the reported frame rate is the same, it seems to run a lot faster now. It basically puts up a completely new frame every second, and the game kind of adjusts after the slow speed and skip frames internally, making it look "smooth".

Now with openal output audio is kind of reported to work by the game dbg output, but does't (or you just can't hear much at this frame rate if it too skips as hard). Let it run for two minutes and it eventually dies with

"[E : Audio Thread]: alBufferData: OpenAL error 0xa001"
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
too same error in Minecraft(
Just set audio output back to null in the settings if it doesn't work for a certain game.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
ooh...okay........"My Captain"
Now, doom show White screen, same in heretic and hexen.
Need fix?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-30-2014, 04:44 PM)fenix0082 Wrote: Now, doom show White screen, same in heretic and hexen.
Need fix?

Needs a fix. Could someone find out exactly when it broke?
(05-30-2014, 07:38 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(05-30-2014, 04:44 PM)fenix0082 Wrote: Now, doom show White screen, same in heretic and hexen.
Need fix?

i think it was at the time when the slow drawbuffers (im not sure) were replaced with the faster choice of drawing textures
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
(05-30-2014, 08:04 PM)Ekaseo Wrote:
(05-30-2014, 07:38 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
Need fix?

i think it was at the time when the slow drawbuffers (im not sure) were replaced with the faster choice of drawing textures

Well whatever, it was just fixed Smile

EDIT: I can't remember if it worked before or not, but there is quite decent sound now! No music though.