This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
im havin trouble when I try to save screen shot and try to load it later ( it freezes) also when I try to save my game the whole game freezes up
Hey, I have crisis core running almost 100% flawlessly. on r3129. (I actually already beat the game once on hard mode, because its perfectly playable)

There is one issue that has plagued me though. I have done TONS of research....
Every video cut-scene has this audio de-sync that kills me. I need the audio to sync up perfectly because I plan on doing another entire game run through, and I would like to have to the entire game documented during the run.

It always occurs at a set duration into the video, and if its a really long video it can happen multiple times...

For example, whenever i watch the intro GC to crisis core, it ALWAYS happens when Zack first gets fired at. The sound loops for about half a second, and then it continues, but out of sync by that half second.

After looking through a ton of threads, I think the best option may be to try an older revision that is known to work, the only problem is that all the revisions earlier than r3000 appear to be taken down.

If anyone has any suggestions to fix this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.- I already tried turning off and on all of the "GE graphics" settings, and changing the compiler cache from 50, to 100, to 500, and 3000... and many other things.. =( EDIT- I have tried.... like 6 different revisions now, ranging from 1700 to the very latest... . I am starting to think my audio issue has something to do with sonic stage.

(05-03-2013, 02:18 PM)philly Wrote: Hi guys,

1. I've got the game running, installed sonic stage and it played with sound for the past 2 days.
But for some reason just then the sound faded and it's just silence. Is there a way to fix this? I reloaded the game and the same thing happened.

2. When loading a saved game file I find I have to select it quickly or my pc will freeze on me, what's the deal with that?

Any help at all will be appreciated. Thanks!

N.B pc specs are:
  • Windows 7 64 bit
  • Quad Core @ 2.66 GHz
  • 4 GB ram
  • Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+

And now...my save file has been deleted Sad
I'm so confused.

Dude, I recently got that issue fixed.
In JPCSP Launcher,
Under BASIC
System Profile: CPU4.1+ = 4GB+ RAM
Garbage Collecter: ConcMarkSweep

Under ADVANCED
-XX:UseSSE : 4

(The above settings are specific to the CPU type of my computer, and may need to be adjusted if you aren't using an i5, with 4+ RAM)

Also, I found that with the "Save GE screen to textures" setting is off, it will very likely crash on the save/load screen.
i gotta question now since Sonic Stage isn't available how can we all have music in FF7CC i'd really like to know do to myself loving the music it just doesn't feel the same without it
If you actually tried to search the forums, you would have easily found the thread pertaining to SonicStage: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=142522
Hello, I'm trying to play Crisis Core, but the Japanese version
I have dowloaded the newest jpscp build, 3284 to be exact
it has no problem with the gameplay
but I'm stuck in the save/load screen, I've tried to save and it seems to be no problem in saving progress, but after that it went freeze
I tried to reset and load, and it freeze on the load screen too
I suppose the problem is on the save/load screen

the log is below, it says someting like Unknown stencil operation and Invalid vertex address

I'm using laptop with current spec:
windows xp 32bit
dual core @ 2.30GHz
2GB ram

honestly I don't understand a thing when it comes to programming, so I'd appreciate any help from you guys

If the Japanese version is actually unplayable then I'll just say my thanks here, thank you for making such great emulator, hope it'll be more great in the future

Attached Files
.rar   saveload problem log.rar (Size: 3.7 KB / Downloads: 83)
(07-03-2013, 02:48 PM)nanatsuki Wrote: Hello, I'm trying to play Crisis Core, but the Japanese version
I have dowloaded the newest jpscp build, 3284 to be exact

Try use these configurations

[Image: 1_zps49db23e3.png]

[Image: 2_zps37a73105.png]

[Image: 3_zpsa25b63ec.png]

[Image: 4_zpsed64f69a.png]

[Image: 5_zps2c8a6e42.png]

[Image: 6_zpscde81ff2.png]
This game was tested with r3495. The only problem with the game is the speed of the cutscenes and the in-game dialogs. When using the xBRZ Plugin, JPCSP may freeze or crash in certain situations.

Problems with xBRZ Plugin:
1) The ICON0.PNG and parts of the Load/Save screen doesn't appear to render properly. Other parts of the game may have things that aren't rendered properly as well. (1st - 3rd Screenshot)
2) Leaving the game at the Load/Save screen for too long can cause JPCSP to crash because of NOP Instructions.
3) On occasion, the emulator may crash because of this error. I got this error when I was using Zack to run around at the lounge on SOLDIER Floor.
Code:
[GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list PspGeList[id=0x25, status=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED, list=0x08A94180, pc=0x08A96B40, stall=0x08A9761C, cbid=0x0, ended=false, finished=false, paused=true, restarted=false, reset=false]
[GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list PspGeList[id=0x25, status=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED, list=0x08A94180, pc=0x08A96B40, stall=0x08A9761C, cbid=0x0, ended=false, finished=false, paused=true, restarted=false, reset=false]
[GUI] ERROR ge - Aborting current list processing due to too many errors

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3495(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 161.58 KB / Downloads: 99)
are you using the external software render , the opengl render or the internal software render?
Is the same happends to other games save dialog as well?
I was using the OpenGL Render when I was testing this game. Other games I have tested have the same problem (Load/Save screen improper rendering) when the xBRZ Plugin is enabled.
(04-23-2014, 03:55 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: 2) Leaving the game at the Load/Save screen for too long can cause JPCSP to crash because of NOP Instructions.
Is it fixed by r3496? I have found an issue related to the onscreen dialog display for sceUtility. This could also impact sceUtilityMsgDialog (de.g. isplay of yes/no/ok questions).
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log