This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD GUNDAM G GENERATION WORLD - Data Install?
psp 
Does anyone have an idea on how to Decrypt the Data install for JPCSP?
and what version of JPSCP is compatible with this game? that will run smooth.

Thanks!
If i'm not wrong Data Install hasn't been implemented for Jpcsp.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(08-13-2011, 03:26 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: If i'm not wrong Data Install hasn't been implemented for Jpcsp.

Some types of "Data Install" are already working on JPCSP. Smile
If the game uses the GamedataInstall utility to copy PGD data into the ms0: folder, then it should work with JPCSP.
oh, i see Hykem.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(08-13-2011, 06:02 PM)Hykem Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 03:26 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: If i'm not wrong Data Install hasn't been implemented for Jpcsp.

Some types of "Data Install" are already working on JPCSP. Smile
If the game uses the GamedataInstall utility to copy PGD data into the ms0: folder, then it should work with JPCSP.

Copy! Wink

Can i ask what version of JPCSP runs smoothly for this game... Smile
and how can i fix the font problem? my font is displays "?????". I have tried PSP Flash Dump, and still doesn't work.

Thanks Hykem ^^
try it using latest version.

about font it should work. after you dump it with PSP Flash dump.
there's 2 folder flash0 & flash1.
you copy font that has been dump from your console. flash0=>font.
copy all files inside font folder to Jpcsp flash0=>font.
after that enable use non-native font on Configuration->Media
(08-14-2011, 02:44 PM)dista_bagus Wrote: try it using latest version.

about font it should work. after you dump it with PSP Flash dump.
there's 2 folder flash0 & flash1.
you copy font that has been dump from your console. flash0=>font.
copy all files inside font folder to Jpcsp flash0=>font.
after that enable use non-native font on Configuration->Media

I have tried the latest version, but after loading the save data i got a black screen. no intro, no main menu.
Post a log from the emulator so the devs can take a look.

1. Debug -> Tools -> Logger -> Show Logger -> Select INFO.
2. Load the game then Run.
3. in the Jpcsp directory find log.html
4. compress the log with zip or similar archiver then attach the compressed log to your post.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....762&page=4

there is another thread concerning this game. But yeah i have been trying for months now on how to make this game work, been waiting for new revs still no luck on getting past black screen, here are the logs, they are a bit old, but they make the same errors on newer revs. hopefully you can review them and enlighten us what they mean hyakki.

just a heads up, it keeps giving me this line in the logs:

syncThread currentThread=CRI Wave out, currentRuntimeThread=CRI Wave out
syncEmulator immediately=false
sceKernelCpuResumeIntr flag=1
sceKernelCpuSuspendIntr interruptsEnabled=true

i also tried waiting for it for hours and im still stuck at the black screen with those errors.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 28.03 KB / Downloads: 77)
.html   log.html (Size: 43.1 KB / Downloads: 101)
I don't have this game but looking at the logs it looks like the PGD isn't being decrypted correctly,
Code:
37602     CRI FS File Access 0     INFO     hle     decryptPGDFile(fileName='disc0:/PSP_GAME/INSDIR/DATAINS.DNS', key=774afa0ea9450e09f517ae57a4073161)
61677     CRI FS File Access 0     ERROR     hle.IoFileMgrForUser     java.io.EOFException
63446     UserMain     INFO     compiler     Replacing CodeBlock at 0x08AD9B28 by Native Code 'nop'
can you delete the folder tmp/ULJS00363/ to remove any stale files
then if possible use the 64bit jpcsp with a very high xmx value like 3000, if you can't run the 64bit version then try the 32bit one with the highest -xmx value you can set.

OT
you usually don't need to use install data with jpcsp so if possible avoid using it.