This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 Demo - NPJH90209
The demo is free people ^^, its available on the official site
(08-11-2011, 08:02 PM)Crippled Wrote: What settings are needed?
Can't start.

I second that
(08-11-2011, 08:02 PM)Crippled Wrote: What settings are needed?
Can't start.

Prometheus removal
sombody help me plz i can't create FF ISO HOW I CAN

sorry my eng is bad Huh ConfusedBlush
(08-11-2011, 07:32 PM)beanclr Wrote: Okay if you use encrypted save mode you can access the save crystal and the shop( I didn't check this one but I believe it works) but you can't save. You get an error( I have no idea what it says. =P). It might be that it can't access the memory stick. Ether way this is just a fix around.

save and load works for me, not sure if this is the same problem, but in jpcsp you have to press X with the controller on the save/load gui popup screen, the O button will cancel it out (in most japan games O is the default button so you get used to pressing it)
(08-12-2011, 05:02 AM)hyakki Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 07:32 PM)beanclr Wrote: Okay if you use encrypted save mode you can access the save crystal and the shop( I didn't check this one but I believe it works) but you can't save. You get an error( I have no idea what it says. =P). It might be that it can't access the memory stick. Ether way this is just a fix around.

save and load works for me, not sure if this is the same problem, but in jpcsp you have to press X with the controller on the save/load gui popup screen, the O button will cancel it out (in most japan games O is the default button so you get used to pressing it)
Oh I know that. I actually just reinstalled java again and it work. Everything seems fine. It seems to use the same engine that crisis core uses, if not better. You get that same glow you have in ffcc if you don't use shaders.
One more time!
why admins or other guys answare my Q

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
it is strictly forbidden to post links to any game/demo/trial, the only ones that are ok are the homebrew. so warning to initial poster of the link and you will get banned if you do that again!

*big thanks to all the reporters for notifying the admins
can u pease post ur settings .........mine isnt working the game pauses as soon i press run...im a noob at this please help
Configuration > Memory > check 2nd option.
It doesn't jump to pause when started, but nothing is shown here.
(08-12-2011, 11:41 AM)nickblame Wrote: it is strictly forbidden to post links to any game/demo/trial, the only ones that are ok are the homebrew. so warning to initial poster of the link and you will get banned if you do that again!

*big thanks to all the reporters for notifying the admins

Ok, I thought it was ok to post the link to a free demo on the official site.