This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiniro no Corda - ULJM05054
Kiniro no Corda - ULJM05054
using r 3342
comes up with 2 screens then nothing but a black screen
here is an info log

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log.zip (Size: 3.65 KB / Downloads: 93)
using r 3369
still the same problem
looks like an mpeg problem
here is a compiler log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 758.06 KB / Downloads: 93)
(08-25-2013, 01:14 AM)nash67 Wrote: looks like an mpeg problem
I've tried to improve the compatibility for the playback of small intro videos in r3537. Could you try it?

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
r3543
freeze on opengl render
External software rendering 1 more problem

Attach both case compiler debug log

Attached Files
.7z   opengllog.7z (Size: 528.6 KB / Downloads: 85)
.7z   software-rendering-log.7z (Size: 101.27 KB / Downloads: 86)
(06-15-2014, 07:14 AM)sum2012 Wrote: r3543
freeze on opengl render
External software rendering 1 more problem

Attach both case compiler debug log
I've tried to improve the freeze issue with OpenGL in r3545.

Also, I've improved error messages in r3546 when the external software rendering DLL could not be loaded (e.g. when providing a 32-bit DDL in a 64-bit Jpcsp).

Could you retest both cases?

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
r3546 ,Yes it fix freeze issue.
Now cannot input name problem even I use default name.

Attach compiler debug log
> Also, I've improved error messages in r3546 when the external software rendering DLL could not be loaded (e.g. when providing a 32-bit DDL in a 64-bit Jpcsp).
Yes it log this.
Code:
16:11:23 ERROR externalge - GUI - Could not load external software library software-ge-renderer-SSE41: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: E:\jpcsp\jpcsp-3546-windows-amd64\jpcsp-windows-amd64\lib\windows-amd64\software-ge-renderer-SSE41.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform

Attached Files
.7z   compilerdebuglog.7z (Size: 628.98 KB / Downloads: 101)
.txt   wronglog.txt (Size: 15.13 KB / Downloads: 70)
(06-15-2014, 08:36 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Now cannot input name problem even I use default name.
What is the issue? I don't understand the message displayed in the screenshots...
Nornally should this (screenshoot in real psp)
http://postimg.org/image/trr4x3lpr/

But JPCSP don't accept the name,need input again.

The japanese word mean surname and name should at least 4 words,include other call name at least 6 words.
(06-18-2014, 07:05 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-15-2014, 08:36 AM)sum2012 Wrote: Now cannot input name problem even I use default name.
What is the issue? I don't understand the message displayed in the screenshots...
As this game has not been retested for a long, could someone try it again and update the log file?

Thank you!
ad402168 version
the name has fixed .can move to playable

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 4.88 KB / Downloads: 83)
.7z   profiler.7z (Size: 111.2 KB / Downloads: 78)