This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Eater 2 Trial - NPJH90338
This Demo was tested with JPCSP v0.7 r3343 and PPSSPP v0.8.1-1077-gb5c6b75. When starting the game using PPSSPP, one can hear a beep sound and there is always a black screen. When starting the game using JPCSP, there is a black screen but no beep sound at the start. Trying the Demo as an EBOOT.PBP will cause JPCSP to display, "General error: File format not supported!" I have attached logs for the game in its EBOOT.PBP and ISO form. If anyone would like to test out the game, here is the link: http://www.famitsu.com/matome/ge2/event01.html (At the bottom of the link, click on the red rectangle to download the Demo)

Direct Download Link: http://eb-dl.pod.tv/download/20130731_ge..._trial.zip

Note: I have also included a SAVEDATA for the game in case anyone wants to take a look at it.

Attached Files
.7z   NPJH903380c381e5429000001000.7z (Size: 571.71 KB / Downloads: 125)
.zip   Log_r3343(64bit)_INFO (EBOOT.PBP).zip (Size: 10.34 KB / Downloads: 104)
.zip   Log_r3343(64bit)_INFO (ISO).zip (Size: 1.4 MB / Downloads: 119)
Oh they finally made a demo?Now I'm excited cause I loved the first one,hope this one also gets localized in english.Can you give me the link?I'm eager to try
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
I have posted the link already in my post (might not be too visible because of all the words surrounding it). Click on the Famitsu link and scroll down to the bottom of the page. On the bottom of the page, click on the red rectangle to download the demo. The downloaded archive should be called "ge2_trial."
Thanks I only needed the link because I already know a little japanese.Wait....2 hours to download?O_O seriously(maji?)?This will take some time(Oh I remember it was the same with naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact demo)
Maybe jpcsp can't load the demo because it doesn't have a module or something

Edit:Finally.Seems like they maintained the same game mechanics.Strange,I've heard a little beep on the psp so if you hear it in jpcsp then it must be something past that that prevents the game to load(demo in this case)
I hope game will start working soon on both JPCSP and PPSSPP.
@virgil94: Hontōni? 2 hours? It does take a while since you are downloading from Japan's servers. Yep, JPCSP can not load the demo because of a module that is not implemented and not easy to code for possibly due to a lack of documentation. Off-topic question: Did you learn Japanese from textbooks such as Genki and are you able to understand all of the Japanese writing styles?

@srdjan045: You should revise your sentence to say, "I hope this game will work on JPCSP, PPSSPP, Soywiz's PSP Emulator, and PSPE4ALL in the near future." Seriously, it's sad that there are hardly any people who even remember the latter two emulators in my previous statement.

Anyway, I decided to do another log based on JPCSP v0.7 r3345 and PPSSPP v0.8.1-1102-g3d7abf9 to see if it could show more useful information. One thing I forgot to mention in my opening post was that when viewing the demo in the ISO/CSO Browser, I cannot hear the background music (SND0.AT3).

Attached Files
.7z   Log_r3345(64bit)_INFO.7z (Size: 1.13 MB / Downloads: 104)
(08-07-2013, 07:47 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: @virgil94: Hontōni? 2 hours? It does take a while since you are downloading from Japan's servers. Yep, JPCSP can not load the demo because of a module that is not implemented and not easy to code for possibly due to a lack of documentation. Off-topic question: Did you learn Japanese from textbooks such as Genki and are you able to understand all of the Japanese writing styles?

@srdjan045: You should revise your sentence to say, "I hope this game will work on JPCSP, PPSSPP, Soywiz's PSP Emulator, and PSPE4ALL in the near future." Seriously, it's sad that there are hardly any people who even remember the latter two emulators in my previous statement.

Anyway, I decided to do another log based on JPCSP v0.7 r3345 and PPSSPP v0.8.1-1102-g3d7abf9 to see if it could show more useful information. One thing I forgot to mention in my opening post was that when viewing the demo in the ISO/CSO Browser, I cannot hear the background music (SND0.AT3).

Let me just inform you that i know for all four PSP emulators! Soywiz's PSP emulator can hardly run any game in it's current state, and it's older than PPSSPP, and PSPE4ALL isn't even released. Why then should i mention it? Also i don't see need of Soywiz's PSP emulator and PSPE4ALL. There are already JPCSP and PPSSPP which are both good emulator, alltought PPSSPP is alot faster, but i don't think JPCSP is crap. I think it's great emulator, with high compatibility. That's only mine opinion.
(08-07-2013, 07:47 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: @virgil94: Hontōni? 2 hours? It does take a while since you are downloading from Japan's servers. Yep, JPCSP can not load the demo because of a module that is not implemented and not easy to code for possibly due to a lack of documentation. Off-topic question: Did you learn Japanese from textbooks such as Genki and are you able to understand all of the Japanese writing styles?

aa, well it took less.Off-topic:I know the katakana and the hiragana and now I'm strugling with the kanji,then I plan on studying all the words and how to make proper sentences.I can understand somehow what characters are saying.Also I have an app called obenkyo which helps me find the letters and take some tests with the app.Mostly I learned a little bit japanese by watching anime(yeah I'm an otakuSmile)I still have a long road to go into learning japanese demo ore ga akirajane Big Grin

Edit:Ok cleared the demo,it was awesome
@srdjan045: If you really know about Soywiz's PSP Emulator, then you would know that Soywiz decided to remake his emulator from scratch since emulating in D was not so easy. Now that the emulator is in C#, the emulator has picked up progress. At the same time, you should not say something like, "Oh Soywiz had more development time than PPSSPP..." because PPSSPP has a lot of active developers. Soywiz is just one person and the developers of JPCSP and PSPE4ALL do not have that much free time. They have done well in the limited time that they have to develop in their busy lives.

@virgil94: Self teaching is so hard when you get to that age where you are expected to get an internship or a job. I had never tried this series before, but I was intrigued that this game will have a tie-in with Gintama and wanted to try it. Hopefully when the full game comes out, there will be a Shinpachi Shimura costume or a costume of one of the other characters in the series.
Well not that hard since I have a job and I'm learning italian,started a month ago and I can speak it very well so for me learning a new language is not that hard.The game seems to come out in november(wasn't there a doctor who release also? lol)I recommend you the god eater burst.Most game mechanics are the same and it's also a long game.Wait wait wait,what has to do gintama with god eater 2? I can't imagine it Tongue

Edit:I...I...bought...the....gintoki costume O_O