This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP just wont start!?
Exclamation 
I just get the error u can see in the file attached, thats all i get and after that the program closes itself, im running a 64 bits Windows 7 PC and i got java 7 installed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Also me same error in all last version
Make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphic card
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
download 
(05-16-2013, 01:16 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphic card

I did but the issue still exist....Undecided

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's weird,seems like it's related to opengl.Thats why I said about the driver.Are you sure your graphic card supports opengl?
(05-16-2013, 05:44 PM)virgil94 Wrote: That's weird,seems like it's related to opengl.Thats why I said about the driver.Are you sure your graphic card supports opengl?

Not sure, but do you know where I can check the info about my graphic card....? I am currently using Nividia system.
I get the same error in 3140 I got from http://www.emucr.com/2013/05/jpcsp-svn-r3140.html (because Buildbot is down and can't use rapidgator.)

Can still launch 3128 no problem, so it's either something wrong with how that site did the build or something got broken in the latest releases.

Using an ati radeon card with 13.3 beta drivers fyi.
I get the same error
then use jpcsp rev 3128
(05-18-2013, 01:23 PM)virgil94 Wrote: then use jpcsp rev 3128

I'm currently using r 3146 and the issue still exist, wondering are they (developers) planning to sort out that issue soon?Huh