This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD - JPN - NPJB40001
gid15, yes, thanks a lot for fixing! Smile Unfortunately, with VAO enabled it broke graphics completely, and Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce 2 HD still have issues with rendering characters.

r3137
Running with dynarec compiler (log level set to OFF)
Compability options used: Use vertex cache, Use shaders, Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory, Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage

Tried playing the game with todays svn and the english patch, and using the same settings as above, and it freezes after the intro video on the load screen. Also on x64 version.
makotech222, unfortunately, original PSP version not working atm.
What do you mean exactly? What version does work then?
makotech222, see PSP HD Remasters.
(05-03-2013, 07:29 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: makotech222, see PSP HD Remasters.

Wait, so the ps3 version works? is that what youre saying?
makotech222, yes, if you copy installed pkg contents from ps3 with CFW (eboot.pbp), and convert it to iso image.
Speed ​​is perfect!
Good graphics!

Sound need your help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 33.76 KB / Downloads: 126)
(05-03-2013, 04:04 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: makotech222, yes, if you copy installed pkg contents from ps3 with CFW (eboot.pbp), and convert it to iso image.

Please Can You Post A Video Tutorial i dont understand what u were talking Huh Nid Answer fast just wanted to play Y_Y
Ill destroy you

[Image: red-acnologia-render-366811514]
(05-03-2013, 04:04 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: makotech222, yes, if you copy installed pkg contents from ps3 with CFW (eboot.pbp), and convert it to iso image.

Yeah as well as @ MonsterHunterPro i would also like to know how to do this. I have the pkg files and others already from PS3 but cant find out how to convert to ISO anywhere so if could let us know more info it would be a great help thanks alot in advance. Smile

PS. This message was the only reason i signed up for yet another forum LOL Smile