This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny - USA - ULUS10457
(04-11-2013, 02:03 PM)srdjan045 Wrote:
(04-08-2013, 01:37 PM)nash67 Wrote: @srdjan045
how about posting it in the right section (ppsspp section)

I just wanted to show u guys here how it works on PPSSPP.. I hope that's not a problem, is it?

@gid15, yes, but this game, and almost every other works 60 FPS or 30 FPS (depends on game's actualy FPS on PSP) for me. PPSSPP had FPS counter, but now it have VPS counter. I can see actual FPS with Fraps. Smile Still, it's alot faster than JPCSP.. Games like Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact i run on PPSSPP at full speed, and on JPCSP i have 20-30 FPS when not fighting, and about 15 when fighting or even lower when there are many enemies. Well, i can't say JPCSP is bad, cuz it's not. But it's better to use faster emulator, alteast in my case. Big Grin
Check this out:
Fraps is displaying you how many times PPSSPP is displaying a frame per second, but not how many times the frame actually changed per second.

In my example above, if an application is changing the image 20 times per second, PPSSPP would still display it 60 times per second, but the image would actually only change every 3 frames. Fraps would also tell you 60 FPS. But these numbers do not reflect how fast the application is changing the image, which in my opinion is the real FPS. Jpcsp is displaying this number.

Again, it doesn't make sense to compare these values with Jpcsp as long as PPSSPP is not implementing a more realistic FPS.

It is better to trust your feelings on how fast the application reacts, than just looking at the FPS number.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Well maybe ppsspp is faster but remember that jpcsp is more accurate in emulating the psp.Trust what gid says,he knows it the best
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(04-11-2013, 07:46 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 02:03 PM)srdjan045 Wrote:
(04-08-2013, 01:37 PM)nash67 Wrote: @srdjan045
how about posting it in the right section (ppsspp section)

I just wanted to show u guys here how it works on PPSSPP.. I hope that's not a problem, is it?

@gid15, yes, but this game, and almost every other works 60 FPS or 30 FPS (depends on game's actualy FPS on PSP) for me. PPSSPP had FPS counter, but now it have VPS counter. I can see actual FPS with Fraps. Smile Still, it's alot faster than JPCSP.. Games like Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact i run on PPSSPP at full speed, and on JPCSP i have 20-30 FPS when not fighting, and about 15 when fighting or even lower when there are many enemies. Well, i can't say JPCSP is bad, cuz it's not. But it's better to use faster emulator, alteast in my case. Big Grin
Check this out:
Fraps is displaying you how many times PPSSPP is displaying a frame per second, but not how many times the frame actually changed per second.

In my example above, if an application is changing the image 20 times per second, PPSSPP would still display it 60 times per second, but the image would actually only change every 3 frames. Fraps would also tell you 60 FPS. But these numbers do not reflect how fast the application is changing the image, which in my opinion is the real FPS. Jpcsp is displaying this number.

Again, it doesn't make sense to compare these values with Jpcsp as long as PPSSPP is not implementing a more realistic FPS.

It is better to trust your feelings on how fast the application reacts, than just looking at the FPS number.

It reacts awesome... JPCSP works very slow for me, and it requires a high end PC to play at proper speed.. Even with high end PC u can reach 60 FPS in games like God of War... I mean, u can, but not all the time.. Here on PPSSPP, with Intel i3 u can run God of War Ghost of Sparta at full speed. About Naruto game, it works full speed for me. I played it at both JPCSP and PPSSPP, and it works better on PPSSPP, except sound is, of course, better on JPCSP. Smile I like both emu's, and i don't wanna say anything bad about them.

(04-11-2013, 07:55 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Well maybe ppsspp is faster but remember that jpcsp is more accurate in emulating the psp.Trust what gid says,he knows it the best

Maybe it is more accurate, but u should try some game that works on both JPCSP and PPSSPP, and then decide on which it works better. Smile I know JPCSP have better sound support, better compatibility, but PPSSPP will have same things later. And also for it u don't need high end PC like for JPCSP. They are both good, but they are different. I love 'em both. Big Grin
Quote:I know JPCSP have better sound support, better compatibility, but PPSSPP will have same things later.
and jpcsp will have more speed later. it's just how they both focus. jpcsp focuses more on getting the games work right before increasing speed, ppsspp focuses more on getting them fast before adding critical/important features.
(04-12-2013, 10:49 PM)serio Wrote:
Quote:I know JPCSP have better sound support, better compatibility, but PPSSPP will have same things later.
and jpcsp will have more speed later. it's just how they both focus. jpcsp focuses more on getting the games work right before increasing speed, ppsspp focuses more on getting them fast before adding critical/important features.

I belive JPCSP will be faster than it is now, but PPSSPP will be faster than it. They are adding everything, but speed of PPSSPP is awesome from it's beginning.