This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Digimon Adventure - NPJH50686
Hi people. I have a problem with the game. The problem is I cannot see some movies like the movie of digievoluions before battle with Kuwagamon. I can hear the sound but the screen is black. It´s not a crash because the sound is fine and game continues normally after the movie. I have exactly the same settings that are in the first post. However I can see other videos like the anime intro perfectly. What can be the problem and how can I solved?
Thanks in advance.
Deactivate the "Use a geometry shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)" option and the movies should work fine.
Thanks man. The game works perfect now and at 30 fps. I don´t know if that is the full speed but is perfectly playable speed.
For me it's near perfect. There is still a bit of audio mishaps in cutscenes though (MegaKabuterimon's digivolution having WereGarurumon's audio; Etemon's defeat with MetalGreymon's digivolution audio; Lilymon's digivolution with Garudamon's audio; that's it so far, I'm about to get to VenomMyotismon's boss battle).
Other than that (and a crash now and then when I play for too long) there is only one bug: the screen goes a bit hayware when entering a battle (the emulator can't reproduce the transition effect) but it's just a visual bug.
I tried to use the sound forge method but ended up still having no character sound..
anyone can help?
thx Big Grin
@ bakuraichi

did u get mono atrac looks similar like this
[Image: atrac.png]

@ omegalucas

same problem with the evolution sound, but pretty much ignorable .. but never did get any crashes with at least 10 consecutive hours of playing
The evolution sound problem is just random. If you get a wrong sound, simply close the emulator, delete the folder that has for name the game's ID (in this case NPJH50686) that is inside of a tmp folder in the emulator folder, and run the emulator again and you will have the correct evolution sound.

You see, on the tmp folder on the emulator folder, the sounds of the game are saved while playing (and they even stay there after closing the emulator, so careful you can have about more than 1 GB of files on that tmp folder without knowing). Actually I got some of the game music thanks to that folder since some of the files stored there are .wav files, and they're perfectly playable on any media player. Those .wav files are the ones taking more space due to them being between above 1 minute long, but since the .wav format is the raw one, it means a bigger filesize like 18 MB for a 1:47 minute long melody.

What's worst is that during the time you're playing, instead of just replay the already temporary extracted file, when that music is used again on a different part of the game, the same file is extracted again. For example right now I have 4 copies of the .wav files that contains one of the background music that you hear when you're in batlle mode, 3 copies of the .wav file that contains the music that sounds when your digimon get the exp points after winning a battle, and the list goes on.

I think that it is this way of how the sound files are extracted, that causes the messing with the evolution sounds.
(02-27-2013, 01:18 AM)LPatamon Wrote: The evolution sound problem is just random. If you get a wrong sound, simply close the emulator, delete the folder that has for name the game's ID (in this case NPJH50686) that is inside of a tmp folder in the emulator folder, and run the emulator again and you will have the correct evolution sound.

You see, on the tmp folder on the emulator folder, the sounds of the game are saved while playing (and they even stay there after closing the emulator, so careful you can have about more than 1 GB of files on that tmp folder without knowing). Actually I got some of the game music thanks to that folder since some of the files stored there are .wav files, and they're perfectly playable on any media player. Those .wav files are the ones taking more space due to them being between above 1 minute long, but since the .wav format is the raw one, it means a bigger filesize like 18 MB for a 1:47 minute long melody.

What's worst is that during the time you're playing, instead of just replay the already temporary extracted file, when that music is used again on a different part of the game, the same file is extracted again. For example right now I have 4 copies of the .wav files that contains one of the background music that you hear when you're in batlle mode, 3 copies of the .wav file that contains the music that sounds when your digimon get the exp points after winning a battle, and the list goes on.

I think that it is this way of how the sound files are extracted, that causes the messing with the evolution sounds.

I can confirm this, a lot of the same .wav files in my tmp folder.
(02-15-2013, 11:39 AM)BronBron06 Wrote:
(02-04-2013, 04:26 AM)veeshadow Wrote: Seems sound and voice make problem in my case. I run this perfectly when I don't use sound, but when using sound and voice sometimes battle becomes lag or freeze and exploration as well. Another thing is some area doesn't play bgm or the bgm is not looped (becomes mute after the song was end and supposed to replay).. I think this is more emulation problem, playing in real psp the game run smoothly. But playing with emulator is easier way to record my gameplay to upload (and for HD video)..

Pretty much the same problem with me the bgm not looped

http://translate.google.com.ph/translate...86b7326370

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....audio+loop

I cant seem to follow their instruction though, anyone can help me comprehend by making a step by step procedure

it has nothing to do with mono atrac, bgm error is how sonic stage working
hey my mono_ATRAC3PLUS cannot start everytime i'm click it the application don't start

i'm try checking in the task manager after im clicking it , mono_Atrac procces wasgone