This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Digimon Adventure - NPJH50686
(01-18-2013, 09:22 AM)Taiki Wrote: Release date: January 17th 2013.

Screenshots:

Configuration:

To hear background music you need to install Sony SonicStage (and enable decoding audio files with it in media configuration window).

To hear characters' voices you can use mono ATRAC3PLUS Autoplay assistant tool (you'll also need Sony Sound Forge for it to work). Here's how to config it:
  • install Sony Sound Forge (search and crack it by yourself); I have version 10.0, it works fine;
  • start mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.29.exe;
  • in the left side of the window select JPCSP's /tmp/NPJH50686/Atrac directory (if you don't have it yet, play Digimon Adventure a little, it should appear);
  • select path to Sony Sound Forge executable file at the bottom of the window (it should be selected automatically, but if not, do it and press Launch);
  • launch JPCSP;
  • press Start in mono ATRAC3PLUS Autoplay assistant tool window;
  • play game.

I use it all but cant get CG sound or battle and map music , i can hear menu sounds characters voices and digimon voices only music are not working why ? it's because 64 bits win7?
From what I read here, it really doesn't work on 64-bit version. Try 32-bit. You can run it even if you have 64-bit Windows.

I'd also suggest searching for 64-bit SonicStage. But that might be not the case.
I apologize for my bad English.
Tried following the steps exactly but encounter unknown error on mono atrac3plus everytime i click start button.

Not sure what cause it though..

EDIT: works for me after removing the chinese character from properties..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

the game is working just fine, except for the evolution video. When the animation for animation is supposed to appear (like when you first evolve to Greymon), the screen is all black. The sound is there though, it's just that the evolution video is not showing. Any solution for this?
Seems sound and voice make problem in my case. I run this perfectly when I don't use sound, but when using sound and voice sometimes battle becomes lag or freeze and exploration as well. Another thing is some area doesn't play bgm or the bgm is not looped (becomes mute after the song was end and supposed to replay).. I think this is more emulation problem, playing in real psp the game run smoothly. But playing with emulator is easier way to record my gameplay to upload (and for HD video)..
Thanks a lot,works perfectly!!!However,i found sony sound fogre only as a trial version and i dont think it'll last long enough for me to enjoy the game...I know it is not proper to post links about downloading stuff but any help would be appreciated!
Quote:I know it is not proper to post links about downloading stuff but any help would be appreciated!
it's not just not proper, it's a bannable offense really. we don't support piracy or warez here, so anyone who tries to give any directions for pirating/downloading the program will be banned.

the only legal way to have it to work is to buy its license, which is pretty costly ($90).

i guess until someone new understands and implements the sound format (seeing as hykem is probably out by now, after over half year of inactivity), the only way to play this game with sounds other than sound forge will be to use a psp.
No problem serio,this thread helped me very much anyways.Enjoy the game guys!
(01-27-2013, 09:55 PM)vergil250493 Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 09:22 AM)Taiki Wrote: Release date: January 17th 2013.

Screenshots:

Configuration:

To hear background music you need to install Sony SonicStage (and enable decoding audio files with it in media configuration window).

To hear characters' voices you can use mono ATRAC3PLUS Autoplay assistant tool (you'll also need Sony Sound Forge for it to work). Here's how to config it:
  • install Sony Sound Forge (search and crack it by yourself); I have version 10.0, it works fine;
  • start mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.29.exe;
  • in the left side of the window select JPCSP's /tmp/NPJH50686/Atrac directory (if you don't have it yet, play Digimon Adventure a little, it should appear);
  • select path to Sony Sound Forge executable file at the bottom of the window (it should be selected automatically, but if not, do it and press Launch);
  • launch JPCSP;
  • press Start in mono ATRAC3PLUS Autoplay assistant tool window;
  • play game.

I use it all but cant get CG sound or battle and map music , i can hear menu sounds characters voices and digimon voices only music are not working why ? it's because 64 bits win7?

Sonic Stage must be running at the background

LOL JUST FIGURED IT OUT, it even fixed the game speed Big Grin

Pretty much the same with running Super Robot Wars Z2, cept that part

(02-04-2013, 04:26 AM)veeshadow Wrote: Seems sound and voice make problem in my case. I run this perfectly when I don't use sound, but when using sound and voice sometimes battle becomes lag or freeze and exploration as well. Another thing is some area doesn't play bgm or the bgm is not looped (becomes mute after the song was end and supposed to replay).. I think this is more emulation problem, playing in real psp the game run smoothly. But playing with emulator is easier way to record my gameplay to upload (and for HD video)..

Pretty much the same problem with me the bgm not looped

http://translate.google.com.ph/translate...86b7326370

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....audio+loop

I cant seem to follow their instruction though, anyone can help me comprehend by making a step by step procedure
i dont get it
i try to play just like the page 1 said
but i cant hear any char voice
i am at win 8 x64
but the other run without probs except the voice