This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULUS10566
(i'm new in this forum)
where's the link? x_x
(12-17-2012, 07:53 PM)yolyi08 Wrote: (i'm new in this forum)
where's the link? x_x

You mean you want to download the game ?
You can do that here
Your welcome Big Grin
Love FINAL FANTASY ^_^
I am having a problem with the PP catalog; whenever i try buying a new character, the game stops. it doesn't freeze as the music still run and a small new icon hovers in the background but nothing I press is responding. i tried and tweaked a little within the launcher but with no luck Sad can someone plz help me with the config i should chose>
r2946
had some free time decided to do a full frame capture in hopes of solving the missing texture issue Smile
framecapture = bmp files

.zip   Log_r2946(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 207.72 KB / Downloads: 100)
http://www.mediafire.com/?xet9iweqvwm7zpd
I used basic options shaders + save ge to textures.
(12-26-2012, 10:27 AM)hyakki Wrote: r2946
had some free time decided to do a full frame capture in hopes of solving the missing texture issue Smile
From the capture file, it seems that the issue is related to back-face culling. I've tried to test all combinations of flags related to this function in 3DStudio... and couldn't find any issue in the Jpcsp implementation Sad. The behavior is always matching the PSP.

To confirm that this issue is related to back-face culling, could you disable it completely by commenting out the line 3197 in VideoEngine:
Code:
private void executeCommandBCE() {
        // context.cullFaceFlag.setEnabled(normalArgument);
    }
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
commenting that line out helped somewhat a few more textures showed up with the hair
before / after
        (shaders on)
(you can see some more armor, more hair show up, maybe a few extra textures too)

before / after
        (shaders off)
(you can see some more hair on yuna and tifa, and A few other places during the cutscene )

btw I also did a frame capture with shaders off (with stock jpcsp)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1c945dfb59zuzuv
Exclamation 
With my setup (W7 64-bit, i5 2.4GHz, 6 GB RAM, AMD Mobility Radeon 4500) I could reliably get 20 FPS with acceptable graphics playing Duodecim until I updated Java to 7u11 x64. Now I'm getting 15-18 FPS without changing my setup. What changed?
(11-24-2012, 08:58 AM)Taroyoma Wrote: I got a Big Speed Boost by Enabling some Shader Stuff (see in attachment) after trying some stuff i posted above somewhere i tested the new Beta Catalyst 12.11 with my normal settings, but it was strangely Slower than before.

In-Game i tried something Different this time, like activating High Experience Stuff and then BAM, it was very fast and looked Great, no Artifacts so far and quite faster than before.

So the no-HP-Attack Bug (or the Only HP-Attack animation by tifa) is NOT Gone but if i got the Bug i CAN Use her Branching Attack to finish off the Foe (Chase HP Attack works too). But as Always the Real No-HP Attack will block that Branching Hp-Attack too (Also you must kill the foe with a Chase HP Attack).

I did not try those Stuff in Story cause i beat the First half and the next Party i should use are not my Favorites... (but i suppose the Settings will work great in Story too).
i use JPCSP r2871 x64

I did not Change much of the System Profile Options also only those
-XMS Size: 2048
-XX:ResCodeCashSize: 1024
-XX:MaxPermSize: 1024
ok I follow your setting this afternoon and I've got a big speed boost...I could play in fullscreen (normaly is slower then playing in window mode) at 20-22 fps without any problems...now, with the same setting, 10-12 fps in fullscreen (exactly like before your setting) !!! How this can be possible!!!????
Ok, so when I try to run this game, it never works. I attached my log at the bottom and included a screen shot of what usually happens

Here are my specs:

Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)

Also, I installed Java 7

Attached Files
.txt   log copy.txt (Size: 23.98 KB / Downloads: 55)