This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emulator Low fps
psp 
Hi emulator gives me at least 20 fps in Fate/unlimited codes i used a 64-bit version I don't know what the hell i trying many "specifications" from YT but it allways same no matter what I did it 20 fpa at least no my PC specs
Intel i7 2600k stock
Gtx 570 Golden sample
10 gb ram ddr3 1333

Can someone help me to solve this? cuz I can play the latest games on highest so it should run a damn psp emulator...
post a log on the info setting so we can know what settings you are using.
(12-19-2012, 12:33 PM)hyakki Wrote: post a log on the info setting so we can know what settings you are using.

how to do this?
(12-19-2012, 01:15 PM)auros222 Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 12:33 PM)hyakki Wrote: post a log on the info setting so we can know what settings you are using.

how to do this?

Look at his sig
Okey I just ask for sure here I post a log http://speedy.sh/U6Jkd/log.rar its strange no matter what check it always show 20 fps...
try to enable
Use vertex cache
Use shaders
Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory

Maximum method size set to 50
I did it and nothing changes always same fps no matter what i enable.. i tried few builds of emu and its the same
(12-19-2012, 02:50 PM)auros222 Wrote: I did it and nothing changes always same fps no matter what i enable.. i tried few builds of emu and its the same

hey buddy, your com is not low, but jpcsp current unperfectly.

my com:
i3 2120 no oc
3.5G RAM
GTX 550 Ti

emulate Tekken6:BR only on practice mode about 20~30 FPS, arcade mode is lowest. 15 ~20 FPS.

my video settings, checks 234678, and compile max method is 50. these settings are tekken6:br fastest setting.

tekken6:br is 3D game too, but your com is greatest for my com, so.....you have to report more logs to developer of jpcsp, i hope jpcsp going to perfect!