This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
AA does look good on some stuff, but please reimplement bilinear filtering - that would be very useful for a lot of the psp graphics. Thanks!
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
(04-27-2011, 07:49 AM)legend80 Wrote: AA does look good on some stuff, but please reimplement bilinear filtering - that would be very useful for a lot of the psp graphics. Thanks!

i think this Anisotropic Filter is fake,this Anisotropic Filter is the bilinear filter(only the name have changed)
Also ,resolution are not work.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
Just started using this program today (r2100). Using a Mac, I also cannot run in fullscreen mode since there is no play button, and the menu bar always appears, it should only do so if the mouse is at the top of the screen. The video resize doesn't work properly either, the window gets larger but the graphics don't scale, it just adds a black section to the window.

Other than that it seems to be working fine so far, even got my arcade stick working with no problems.
--
OS X 10.6.7 / 2.4 GHz Core i5 / 4 GB RAM / Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 SA
(04-28-2011, 06:09 AM)coax Wrote: Just started using this program today (r2100). Using a Mac, I also cannot run in fullscreen mode since there is no play button, and the menu bar always appears, it should only do so if the mouse is at the top of the screen. The video resize doesn't work properly either, the window gets larger but the graphics don't scale, it just adds a black section to the window.

Other than that it seems to be working fine so far, even got my arcade stick working with no problems.

You get the black section to the window because you are using the video option "Use only GE Graphics" . Disable that and the black part will dissapear. Also scaling still doesn't work properly so you will have to wait about 5-10 rev's before they scale Big Grin (or maybe 1 rev if the devs do a good job)
(04-28-2011, 06:09 AM)coax Wrote: Just started using this program today (r2100). Using a Mac, I also cannot run in fullscreen mode since there is no play button, and the menu bar always appears, it should only do so if the mouse is at the top of the screen. The video resize doesn't work properly either, the window gets larger but the graphics don't scale, it just adds a black section to the window.

Also, aways click anywere on the black screen to select it before pressing F4.

If the Anisotropic Filter is fake or not, its doing a good work in making the games less pixelated and i appreciate. ^^

In a side note.... Hykem are very quiet this week... maybe he is preparing some good surprises... who knows! Big Grin
(04-28-2011, 08:37 PM)vingadorjr Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 06:09 AM)coax Wrote:

If the Anisotropic Filter is fake or not, its doing a good work in making the games less pixelated and i appreciate. ^^

this is what the bilinear, makes.(blurs)
Anisotropic Filter, put more clearly.(More Clear)
Bilinear ,blurs.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
If i put resolution other than native, i can run the game (i can hear the sounds) but screen stays grey Sad
(04-29-2011, 03:32 AM)hyperspeedgx Wrote:

Bilinear ,blurs.

Again...
Bilinear=2d
Anistotopic=3d

I want both, but if i had to chose, Bilinear since alot of my psp games just use 2d gfx.
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
(04-29-2011, 09:50 AM)corvenik Wrote: If i put resolution other than native, i can run the game (i can hear the sounds) but screen stays grey Sad

At this moment, the emulator only uses Native Resolution. Put back in native and activate the Anisotropic Filter, than the game will run ok. ^^
(04-29-2011, 07:00 PM)legend80 Wrote:
(04-29-2011, 03:32 AM)hyperspeedgx Wrote:

Bilinear ,blurs.

Again...
Bilinear=2d
Anistotopic=3d

I want both, but if i had to chose, Bilinear since alot of my psp games just use 2d gfx.

The Anisotropic runs great with 2D. Dont know what you are barging about. And plus, its less pixelated and less blurred than the Bilinear.
mmm i dont understand, when i use fullscreen mode i press f4 then i click in the screen but not work, the game dont start, always have the black screen...
mmm i dont understand, when i use fullscreen mode i press f4 then i click in the screen but not work, the game dont start, always have the black screen...