This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Experimental gamepad support in r2047
Triggers of XBOX 360 still not works.
Even on new revs.

Attached Files
.rar   Settings.rar (Size: 447 bytes / Downloads: 97)
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
(04-09-2011, 11:11 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: Triggers of XBOX 360 still not works.
Even on new revs.

Just curious but why would you need the triggers when you got the bumpers which do work?
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(04-10-2011, 01:51 AM)Vegerunks Wrote:
Even on new revs.

Just curious but why would you need the triggers when you got the bumpers which do work?
I just prefer the triggers (LT,RT) because i hate LB,RB.Tongue
And,yes i can use LB and RB or i can use XPADDER to use LT and RT.Smile
So do not worry about it.Wink

Sad
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Even on new revs.
Code:
controller.lTrigger=z
controller.rTrigger=z
It looks like your triggers are always interpreted as the Z-Axis. It is maybe some setting of the XBOX controller?
(04-10-2011, 10:18 AM)gid15 Wrote:
Even on new revs.
Code:
controller.lTrigger=z
controller.rTrigger=z
It looks like your triggers are always interpreted as the Z-Axis. It is maybe some setting of the XBOX controller?

My pad also has an axis assigned to triggers, but it also has buttons assigned to them. If the triggers on XBOX pad have both button bindings and axis binding like my pad, manually editing the config file might solve the problem (as long as you know the "name" of those buttons). Personally I use the bumpers, so I haven came upon this problem.
(04-10-2011, 10:18 AM)gid15 Wrote:
Even on new revs.
Code:
controller.lTrigger=z
controller.rTrigger=z
Yes, i can config on control of jpcsp, perfectly, but in game don't work.
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Is it possible to add "disable screensaver" option?
Now when I use pad, windows does not register any actions which would prevent screensaver from turning on. Of course I could turn the screen saver completely, but having said option would be more convenient.
(04-11-2011, 07:47 PM)Szarikow Wrote: Is it possible to add "disable screensaver" option?
Now when I use pad, windows does not register any actions which would prevent screensaver from turning on. Of course I could turn the screen saver completely, but having said option would be more convenient.
This is now implemented in r2085. Thank you for the suggestion!
i'm getting a weird bug in r2087.

the gamepad is easily detectable and configurable, but once i start any game i lose some ingame control over the d-pad. it's still controllable in the savedata list, but in game it just doesn't work (edit: it actually doesn't work on the title screen and in menus. it works in the lounge in p3p just fine, but menus not at all. only arrows move those). i also can't configure it anymore if i start a game, then go to config. the d-pad presses aren't being detected or something. other buttons work though.

for the record,
Code:
83922 [GUI] INFO  controller - Using controller 'USB 2-Axis 8-Button Gamepad'
edit: doesn't happen with the new pad i bought. it looks like the previous one was always assuming i only used the analog, never the dpad even though i set it to use dpad only. the old pad had no analogs btw, so i left the analog settings to keyboard.

new one is
Code:
0 [GUI] INFO  controller - Using controller 'Controller (Gamepad F310)'
which looks more less like a ps2 pad.

i'm also getting this
Code:
104594 [sas thread] WARN  controller - Unknown Controller Event on X Rotation(rx): 0.623499
105094 [CRI Wave out] WARN  controller - Unknown Controller Event on X Rotation(rx): -0.639246
105563 [sas thread] WARN  controller - Unknown Controller Event on Y Rotation(ry): 0.145068
105953 [sas thread] WARN  controller - Unknown Controller Event on Y Rotation(ry): -0.113756
spammed when trying to use the right analog at all, with sas thread, cri wave out and user_main.
(04-16-2011, 02:53 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 07:47 PM)Szarikow Wrote: Is it possible to add "disable screensaver" option?
This is now implemented in r2085. Thank you for the suggestion!

I use Windows XP and screensaver still turns on.