This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The IdolM@ster Shiny Festa: Funky Note - JP - NPJH50676
(11-02-2012, 10:46 AM)Kimidori Wrote: first, this will ony work if you have the same control setting as mine

First off, thanks a bunch for releasing this. It's wonderful. However, I'm curious as to why it only works with your control settings. Anyway we'd be able to reconfigure it to work with our own control scheme?
thank you very much !> w <
I found problem
Can you do me a favor?
[HONEY SOUND]
My Right beat button is not work [When I played it is always NORMAL NOT PERFECT OR GOOD]
After I replay the song
My Right beat button is OK but left button not work pls helpme
(11-03-2012, 02:37 PM)Alicetan Wrote: I found problem
Can you do me a favor?
[HONEY SOUND]
My Right beat button is not work [When I played it is always NORMAL NOT PERFECT OR GOOD]
After I replay the song

Sounds like you're pressing the wrong button for notes coming from the right side.

Quote:For the Blue Notes coming from the left side of the track (Blue side), any button on the left side of the PSP must be pressed once the note reaches the Track Center.
For the Pink Notes coming from the right side of the track (Pink side), any button on the right side of the PSP must be pressed once the note reaches the Track Center.
(Source: http://pastebin.com/aigvfa1m )

After playing a few songs with Kimidori's music player I noticed that audio and video are out of sync. The audio is in sync with a pre-decoded video running @ 30 fps, but JPCSP plays the video at ~28 fps. No idea if this is an performance issue. The game constantly runs @ 28 fps (videos) or 30 fps (menus); Vsync is disabled and frame skipping doesn't have any effect.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-03-2012, 03:14 PM)Shingeki Wrote: After playing a few songs with Kimidori's music player I noticed that audio and video are out of sync. The audio is in sync with a pre-decoded video running @ 30 fps, but JPCSP plays the video at ~28 fps. No idea if this is an performance issue. The game constantly runs @ 28 fps (videos) or 30 fps (menus); Vsync is disabled and frame skipping doesn't have any effect.

yeah, and it feel quite annoying, I reported this problem in my 2nd post in this thread

(10-30-2012, 10:33 AM)Kimidori Wrote: 1. The video play slightly slower than it real speed (even when not recording) so the dance become more and more desync with the song.

and it not only happen with shiny festa either, every namco game I play have this video-audio off-sync problem (for example: Bakemonogatari portable and Madoka portable). not sure if this happen with game from other company too.
[Image: G3KtU.jpg]
(11-03-2012, 03:14 PM)Shingeki Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 02:37 PM)Alicetan Wrote: I found problem
Can you do me a favor?
[HONEY SOUND]
After I replay the song

Sounds like you're pressing the wrong button for notes coming from the right side.

Quote:For the Blue Notes coming from the left side of the track (Blue side), any button on the left side of the PSP must be pressed once the note reaches the Track Center.
For the Pink Notes coming from the right side of the track (Pink side), any button on the right side of the PSP must be pressed once the note reaches the Track Center.
(Source: http://pastebin.com/aigvfa1m )

After playing a few songs with Kimidori's music player I noticed that audio and video are out of sync. The audio is in sync with a pre-decoded video running @ 30 fps, but JPCSP plays the video at ~28 fps. No idea if this is an performance issue. The game constantly runs @ 28 fps (videos) or 30 fps (menus); Vsync is disabled and frame skipping doesn't have any effect.

Thank you very much
It's ok
(10-31-2012, 07:00 PM)lazorgunn Wrote: As for the preview music only playing the preview for the first song previewed, I remember Idolm@ster SP having that problem.
From what I saw on the forums, this is due to naming system of extracted and decoded .wav files. The thing is, upon selecting a song, Jpcsp extracts and decodes its sound preview and places it under /tmp/gameid/atrac folder with the name of something like Atrac-0004E828-09991E40.wav. We have 2 code chunks here and this is not enough to distinguish extracted files one from another while selecting various songs for preview. When you select another song, Jpcsp tries to extract its sound, but it uses old filename, thus failing to rewrite existing file and playing it instead. I checked it by deleting newly extracted wav and selecting new song - then the new song becomes "default" for all others, unless I delete it too.
The solution, as I see it, would be creating similar software, which would detect song selection change and delete existing .wav to allow Jpcsp to rewrite it with contents of newly selected song preview.

tested with r2920, problem with audio-video lag fixed, video now playing in sync with audio.
[Image: G3KtU.jpg]
Rev 2956 only use JPCSP
No sound for MPEG video and NullPointerException at the end
edit:hle.sceMpeg debug log solve the NullPointerException

Attached Files
.txt   Rev2956log.txt (Size: 29 KB / Downloads: 66)
.7z   R2956SceMpegDebuglog.7z (Size: 1.35 MB / Downloads: 92)
It is easy to solve NullPointerException by adding catch NullPointerException in sceMpeg.java.
Find sum2012 to see what I change
I also attach my log
(I don't know that it is so many 06:54:11 INFO hle.sceMpeg - MOV_LOAD_THREAD - MPEG video is finish)

2956 mpeg fix v1

win 32 bit
http://www.mediafire.com/?mneamy8t8r9fzip

win 64 bit
http://www.mediafire.com/?pj71lje653c1kb3

Attached Files
.zip   Rev2956mlog.zip (Size: 5.96 KB / Downloads: 92)
.zip   sceMpeg.zip (Size: 16.59 KB / Downloads: 94)