This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Eater working
God Eater Working on rev 2023 ! Nice game.
Remove the prometheus patch to work !!

Someone could use the translation patch ?
Doest work with me the translation patch for god eater.

enjoy !

* Update 17/03
- Sound works 100% with SonicStage
- Sometimes Mission mode Crash/loading
- English patch not work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-16-2011, 08:11 PM)zackdx Wrote: God Eater Working on rev 2023 ! Nice game

Remove the prometheus patch to work !!

no have sound in cutscene !

someone could use the translation patch ?
Doest work with me the translation patch for god eater.

enjoy !

I wonder when you'll notice the mistake you made in your post. However instead of using a translation patch you could always buy the US version that came out on the 8th.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(03-16-2011, 09:28 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: I wonder when you'll notice the mistake you made in your post. However instead of using a translation patch you could always buy the US version that came out on the 8th.

I dont wanna buy the us version. I have the JP version!
I just wondered if someone could use the patch, just that.
I don't wanna get into this. I'll let Kai or a dev do it. I wanna ask if you have any problems with shaders?
One more time!
(03-16-2011, 11:38 PM)beanclr Wrote: I don't wanna get into this. I'll let Kai or a dev do it. I wanna ask if you have any problems with shaders?

Yea a little of topic but definitely. Until the dynamic shaders were implemented, I couldn't use the shaders at all ( which is kinda strange because I use a nvidia card ). Anyway, the shaders seem to do their job but often crash the emulator, especially when either only GE or saving GE screen are enabled. I haven't been experiencing the mess of corrupted graphics I've seen reported on the forum though.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Shaders work in this game with me.
But doesn't work with soul calibur iv
What GPU you guys are using? Huh
(03-16-2011, 11:55 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: Yea a little of topic but definitely. Until the dynamic shaders were implemented, I couldn't use the shaders at all ( which is kinda strange because I use a nvidia card ). Anyway, the shaders seem to do their job but often crash the emulator, especially when either only GE or saving GE screen are enabled. I haven't been experiencing the mess of corrupted graphics I've seen reported on the forum though.

No. Its completely on topic since its in the topic post. That GE advice is good to know. Might explain some random crashes I've been having.
One more time!
(03-17-2011, 01:47 AM)beanclr Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:55 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: Yea a little of topic but definitely. Until the dynamic shaders were implemented, I couldn't use the shaders at all ( which is kinda strange because I use a nvidia card ). Anyway, the shaders seem to do their job but often crash the emulator, especially when either only GE or saving GE screen are enabled. I haven't been experiencing the mess of corrupted graphics I've seen reported on the forum though.

No. Its completely on topic since its in the topic post. That GE advice is good to know. Might explain some random crashes I've been having.

will soon be working.
wait for new revs.
Hey I was wondering if this game still works. Hyakki can't get it working. What settings do you have?
One more time!