This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save Problem
(Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep)
So I have this weird save problem. My saves had worked perfectly and I was just configure the setting in JPCSP and then it crashed. (Normal) I went to boot it back up and now I get a error when loading.

"error 0x80110308"
which is
ERROR_SAVEDATA_LOAD_BAD_PARAMS

I restarted multiple times and does the same thing.
So I re-downloaded JPCSP...Still the same error.
Then I downloaded a different save from GameFAQ...Same problem.

So what the deal? Is it the game. Is there something saved in Windows Registry?

Just save by using the mouse to click on whatever you need to click to save.
For some strange reason, it doesn't work if you use the controller or the keyboard.
First, will help you clarified some things: (1) Which Java version are you using. (2) Which OS version and which processor architect are you using. (3) JPCSP version and architect.

So, if i get you, you were playing the game and then some day it gave you the Load error you told, isn't? If that the case, there's an active discussion about save games and the way save games are encrypted; you may want take a look in order to try repair that savegame, here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=84570
or:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=84829

Either way, JPCSP does not need installation so if it exist on the registry will be like a trace because the use of Java and Windows it self; the remaining files that will bother you are those located inside "tmp" folder on JPCSP patch.

Finally, if that what Arcans say is true, is better to post a InfoLog on game dedicated thread and then some developer look at it and find a workaround.
[Image: montcer.png]
(10-03-2012, 12:15 AM)peronmls Wrote: (Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep)
So I have this weird save problem. My saves had worked perfectly and I was just configure the setting in JPCSP and then it crashed.

Do you remember which settings you were changing at the time?
Arcans - I never saved. I have only loaded the saves.

montcer9012- Java 7 (Update 7) 32bit
Windows 7 (64bit) AMD Athlon II X2 3.6ghz
JPCSP (32bit) r2750 then r2758
I know at first the game said the save was corrupted but then I check "Handle SAVEDATA i crypto mode" and that fixed it the I could load it perfectly in game. but then that next error came when I tried to load again.

jeremymd- No but then I downloaded a new revision so all setting should be back to normal.

PROBLEM SOLVED
Arcans- I guess you have to load with the mouse too. Thanks for the help guys.
Good to know.
[Image: montcer.png]