This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep FINAL MIX Settings(?)
psp 
plz help me guys i need good setting for kingdom hearts whenever i try to put recommended settings for kingdom hearts my characters just show up as weird polygons.... and the settings that i put that DO work end up being laggy as hell (4-8 FPS) BTW my computer specs are

AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics

Ram:6.00 GB

plz help me and reply
The graphic bug is cause of the AMD,there is not much you can do.Sacrifice speed and look good or look horrible and have an acceptable speed.Have you tried using shaders?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Try this special version lag or not ?
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c9bubq0q6rcuqav
(09-17-2012, 04:18 PM)holysniper305 Wrote: plz help me guys i need good setting for kingdom hearts whenever i try to put recommended settings for kingdom hearts my characters just show up as weird polygons.... and the settings that i put that DO work end up being laggy as hell (4-8 FPS) BTW my computer specs are

plz help me and reply

psp 
(09-17-2012, 06:11 PM)virgil94 Wrote: The graphic bug is cause of the AMD,there is not much you can do.Sacrifice speed and look good or look horrible and have an acceptable speed.Have you tried using shaders?

yeah but it does'nt do anything makes the graphics look a bit more cleaned up but other than that nothing happens when i turn it on.
(09-17-2012, 08:33 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Try this special version lag or not ?
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c9bubq0q6rcuqav
(09-17-2012, 04:18 PM)holysniper305 Wrote: plz help me guys i need good setting for kingdom hearts whenever i try to put recommended settings for kingdom hearts my characters just show up as weird polygons.... and the settings that i put that DO work end up being laggy as hell (4-8 FPS) BTW my computer specs are

plz help me and reply
thanks man the emulator u sent me managed to make kingdom hearts run at 15-18 fps without any polygons good thing i signed up on this forum huh? im such an idiot when it comes to emulation. sorry for my bad english.